42.- The vehicle of doom

Hurriet used to speak slowly. "I analyzed... the... broken... part of the car... It's a... Monda Livid... from 2000..."

"So a small size sedan, 4 doors and a medium trunk." Judy reviewed. "Were you able to analyze what color it was?"

Hurriet drew the paper slowly. "The color... was... olive green... Its plate... cross-referenced with... the evidence... is 16GTV01."

Nick wrote it down in his notebook so he could ask where that car is. "Thank you, Hurriet." The sloth nodded and began to return to her work station. "Looks like we'll have to visit our friend Flash." He showed his mischievous smile.

"Who's Flash? That name doesn't ring a bell to me." Vol asked, looking at both of them, unaware of such a name.

Judy sighed and told him. "A friend of Nick's who happens to be a sloth. I hope he doesn't take too long to give us the information like back then." She looked at Nick still remembering that part of her work, he looked back at her with some mockery.

"But, what about the fun we had?"

Judy frowned but not seriously. "You almost made me have to quit, you damned fox!"

"I don't know anything about what happened, you'll have to explain to me what happened at that moment." The blue fox couldn't understand the situation, he was wondering about the whole story.

The rabbit sighed and smiled a little. "On the way I'll tell you everything. We'll take the car to go to the department of mammal vehicles. To know the mammals that may be in that place."

"They'll let the path clear because we're cops, don't worry." Nick smiled again. "But let's go now or it'll get dark." Judy caught the fox's reference and nudged him in the side, walking past him. "Hey! That hurts!"

Judy looked at him with the same face her partner had looked at her. "You asked for it."

Vol just laughed at the scene and walked over to Clawhauser

Vol just laughed at the scene and walked over to Clawhauser. "Hello, Ben. How is Ryan?"

The cheetah looked up. "Oh, hello Vol! I checked on him recently and it seems that he's slowly getting better from his cold."