eleven

"What did you do?" Marina cried as she stormed into the cold office Junior owned while at Hogwarts

His shaky hands were pushing things under his desk. He didn't even look up at her when she entered the room, which resulted in her banging her fists against the soon empty desk.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"Dark Lady, please-"

She felt anger boil in her veins. "Why did you do it?"

"I have fixed it, Dark Lady, it isn't a problem anymore - he isn't - we don't have to worry-"

"THE BOY SAW IT!" Marina screamed so loud that her voice broke.

"Dark Lady, please," Junior begged, throwing his hands up in defeat. "Would you let me explain?"

Marina's face twisted. Crouch Senior had been found dead in the Forbidden Forest, and she doubted that the murderer could be anyone but the young man in front of her.

"He saw him, Junior," she explained with a thin voice, closing her eyes. Marina and Harry had been taking a walk in the forbidden forest to talk about the third task. However, the lovely evening had been ruined when Harry found the dead body of Crouch Senior hidden behind a tree. The pair had run to get Dumbledore, but by the time they returned to the scene, the body was gone.

"Listen to me," Junior begged, licking the corners of his mouth. His actual hair color of dark brown was beginning to show.

"Junior, drink your polyjuice potion before anyone sees you," she shook her head. He reached for the silver bottle on the inside of Moody's jacket and took a big sip.

"They will never find him," he grunted before coughing and sitting down. "Never."

She plopped down in the chair in front of his desk. She breathed heavily, cringing at the smell of mud from the potion. He looked at her, then, slowly, leaned over his desk with his mouth wide open, and fell into a fit of laughter.

"I made him into a bone!" Junior confessed in-between laughter, "and buried it!"

Her lips started to tremble. She could feel anger in her blood. Junior had broken their agreement - he had crossed the Dark Lord. She banged her fist into his desk once again before standing up, drawing her wand. His laughter found a sudden end, and he leaned back in his chair, looking up at her with a pathetic gaze. Drops of sweat rolled down the side of his face.

What would her father do? Curse him? Torture him? Kill him? She took a moment to gather her thoughts.

"Marina, don't you see? We don't have to worry about him anymore! All the old man cared about was power. The slob was to become Minister!"