twenty-six

"This is such a bad idea

"This is such a bad idea."

"I know," Harry said, sticking his hand out from under the invisibility cloak. "Now, get under here."

"Is there even enough space for both of-" he grabbed her wrist and pulled her under the cloak before she could even finish her sentence. She ended up falling on him, and as he let go of her wrist, she straightened her back to stand at his height. With their faces now inches away from each other, she looked down at his lips, biting her own. He went silent at once, leaning in to kiss her. She instantly pulled away, a smirk forming on her face. "If you step on my toes, I will break your nose."

The pair stood outside the Slytherin Common Room, staring at the entrance to the room with unsure looks on their faces. The dinner of the day was ending in a few minutes, and she knew that the Slytherin fifth-year students would go straight to the common room to relax afterward. She only hoped that Snape would not enter the room with them...

"Merlin," Marina let the password to the room slip off her tongue and watched the stone door open.

"Are you serious?" Harry said, shaking his head. "Your password is literally just Merlin?"

"I'm not Sirius, Harry, that's my uncle and your Godfather," she answered with a smile, trying her best not to burst into laughter because of her own joke.

With extremely short steps, the two found their way into the common room. Harry soon began shivering because he was not used to the cold dungeons, but desperately tried to cover it by crossing his arms and biting his shivering lip.

"I expected a bigger reaction than that, Potter. Normally people faint when they see this room."

"I've seen it before."

"You have what, now?"

"I've- look, it's a long story."

The door to the room opened again, and Marina and Harry ran to hide behind a leather couch. Draco and Pansy came stumbling in, and Marina sent a 'thank you' to Merlin for not sending in Blaise.

Pansy had her arms locked around the Slytherin prince's shoulder, giggling loudly. As soon as he realized that there was no one else in the room, he pressed her up against the stone wall.

"Who knew you could be so bad?" Draco asked the brunette a split second before connecting their lips. Marina had to clasp a hand over her lips to not throw up her lunch.

"Harry, now, Harry," Marina hurried in a low tone, trying to reach into his pocket to get the green ball so that she could throw it at them. However, Harry only laughed and pushed her away.