twenty-seven

- BY ORDER OF -THE MINISTRY OF MAGICDOLORES JANE UMBRIDGE (HIGH INQUISITOR) HAS REPLACED ALBUS DUMBLEDORE AS HEAD OF HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

- BY ORDER OF -
THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC
DOLORES JANE UMBRIDGE (HIGH INQUISITOR) HAS REPLACED ALBUS DUMBLEDORE AS HEAD OF HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY.

It all happened so fast.

One second, the members of Dumbledore's Army were enjoying their last meeting before Easter, watching Neville produce his first-ever Patronus. The next, Dobby came running into the Room of Requirement, screaming that they had to get out. Marina had quickly found a place to hide, but a pink-faced Umbridge had grabbed Harry by the neck before he could even get out of the room.

He had been taken to Dumbledore's office where he had been confronted by none other than the Minister of Magic himself. For a second, it seemed as if he was about to get expelled for organizing a student club, but Dumbledore had shot in and taken the blame for everything, before disappearing without a trace.

Now, Marina, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and the twins were anxiously waiting for Sirius' face to appear in the flames of the Gryffindor Common Room's fireplace. Harry had written to his Godfather at once after Dumbledore's disappearance, asking him for advice.

Marina clutched Harry's Invisibility Cloak in her hands, ready to hide under it if any of the Gryffindor students were to wake up.

"He's here," Ron spoke in a dull voice which only indicated that he wanted to go to sleep and forget about the day. Sirius' face appeared in the flames, his jaw dropped.

"Harry!" His eyes flickered around the room, and Harry crawled forward, looking down at his Godfather. "Where is it?"

"Your beauty?" Marina smiled from the couch. "I reckon you left it in Azkaban."

"Marina." Sirius closed his eyes for a moment before continuing, "I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you with your mouth shut."

"It's here," Harry snapped before Marina could answer, a vein popping out of his neck. He reached into the pocket of his jeans, bringing out the list of the members of Dumbledore's Army. "They haven't seen it yet."

"Who's 'they'?" Hermione gulped.

"The people that were in Dumbledore's office... Minister of Magic... Umbridge... Kingsley.... Percy..."

Ron's eyes met Fred's; George shifted uncomfortably in the couch; Marina watched the scene with a confused look. It was clear that the mention of their brother was no good.

"Keep it hidden, Harry," Sirius answered with a steady voice. "Or burn it. If they're really making her the Headmistress of Hogwarts, you need to keep it as far away from her as possible, or else she will expel every single student on that list."