35

{Greta}

Fifi hands Ursa one of the jars of water as we run.
"Quick, in here." We duck into a cave hidden by vines.
"Can someone explain what's happening?" Eden asks
"Eden!" I hug her.
"Greta!"
"Miss, we have found the dragon." Another phoenix appears and becomes human.
"Well bring them in." She says
"Right away." More phoenixes walk in with Dragon.
"Is this really necessary?" He asks
"I told you to wait outside the gates." Fifi says
"Miss, what should we do with him?"
"Leave him here." She says, "I know him."
"Miss-"
"That's an order Kayla." She says
"Sorry." They all walk out.
"Listen to me dragon," Fifi says, "One scale out of line and I kill you."
"When I'm a human I prefer human sayings-"
"I might just hurt you for fun" She says
"Ok then... sorry." He says
"Guys Violet isn't doing well." Rose says
"Millie, can you wait to be healed?" Fifi asks, "I only have a little spring water left."
"Yeah." She says
"Kayla!"
"Yes Miss?"
"We need enough phoenix fire to save a Guardian." She says
"Miss, we already have a limited supply, I don't know if we'll have enough." She says, "Miss your daughter." Violet coughs.
"Don't use it on me." She says
"Violet-"
"I don't love the idea of it either but I'd rather be dead than a caged animal." She says, "Plus other creatures need it more than me."
"You can separate her from her animal form," Em says, "Her human body would be too weak but her animal form would live."
"Whatever you're gonna do, do it quickly." Violet says, "Please."
"How do you even do that?" Millie asks
"I don't know." I say
"I know how to do it." Ari says, "I need Alex and Scott." She rolls up her sleeves.
"What happened to your arms?"
"Me." She says, "That's not the point."
"What do we do?" Alex asks. Ari's wings and halo appear.
"Devil out, let's go." She says, "Also Scott, congrats, you're kinda a mix between a devil and and angel."
"Wait what?"
"That's not important." She says. Alex's wings and horns appear. The three of them hold their hands over Violet, Ari whispers something quietly.
"This is gonna hurt like hell." She says
"Everything does." She groans.
"Fifi you need to press the button again."
"But that'll kill her."
"That's the point," She says, "We need to do this the second she dies."
"No pressure." Scott says
"Sorry Vi." She presses the button. Violet screams.
"Cicuribus feris separata a corpore ut cerebrum reliquit." Ari says. Next to Violet a wolf appears in the same position as her.
"Violet..." The wolf stands up and walks over to Millie.
"Violet I'm sorry." She cries into the wolf's fur.

{Ten Years Later}
(These are gonna be short)
{Alex}

Ari brushes off the smooth stones and waters the surrounding flowers.
"Skye and Andy, donec iterum conveniant." She says, "Are you ready?" I nod.
"Yeah." I sigh and put Skye's ring in between the stones, Ari places Andy's bracelet next to it. They disappear, a small plant sprouts out of the ground and grows until it's a fully grown tree. We put our hands against it and their charms appear in the tree.
"Donec iterum conveniant." We say

{Ash}

"Hey Rain." I put the blue flowers in front of the small stone and put my hand on her necklace.
"I've been doing well but I miss you." I say, "I feel kinda stupid talking to a stone but-" I whips away a tear and clear my throat.
"I miss you so much." I say, "I'm sorry that I couldn't save you and I know you'd say something like "Don't be sorry, it wasn't your fault." and hug me and I thought it was kinda annoying because I thought it was my fault but-" I sigh, "That's all I want right now."

{Callum}

"Will told me you'd be here." I say
"I just miss them." Scott says, "How's Shelby?"
"The same as always." I sit down next to him. We sit in silence for a second, staring at the two graves.
"Have you heard anything from anyone?" He asks
"We got a message from Chase." I looks at me hopefully.
"It's about Greta," I say, "She's getting worse."
"Oh..."
"He'll come back." I say
"Soon, I hope." He waves his hand, pink and purple flowers appear around the graves.
"I miss all of them."