2.Yoongi

Yoongi was rudely awakened by the constant knocking on his bedroom door. He groaned and shifted from his laying position. When he opened his eyes he met with the sight of a mop of blonde hairs. He was so exhausted last night that he didn't even kicked this guy after having sex. Now Jin was going to rip him apart. Oh god.

He lightly tapped that person's shoulder to wake him up.

"Hey... I think you should go. "
Yoongi said getting up and putting his pants on. Oh it was so embarrassing to kick someone out morning after having drunken one night stand.

The person besides yoongi groaned and shifted. He was so beautiful definitely younger than yoongi having chubby cheeks and plump lips just like.....

Yoongi's thinking got interrupted by now angry knocks.

"Oh yoongi. I know you are in there hidding well come out of your hole you Asshole. " Jin screeched. Namjoon mumbled something which turned Jin more angry.

"Joonie tell him to come out of that room right now. "
Jin said loudly.

"Hey handsome you told me you are not in any relationship right now. I told you I don't do affairs " the person said getting his clothes on. Yoongi screamed internally and opened the door. With that Jin entered glaring YoonGi.

When the stranger got out of the room yoongi held his hands in surrender.

"Hey. It was just one night stand okay No emotional attachment from both sides. Ask Namjoon he did this all the time before you. " Yoongi said and smirked when Jin glared bewildered Namjoon.

"Hey Baby it was a long time ago I promise. " Namjoon grumbled.

Jin then turned towards yoongi.

"Do I wanna know why he looked exactly like someone I know. Someone you got over, I don't know...,like 3 years ago."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and pointed to Jin's 6 month pregnant belly.

"Jin you are just hormonal and you are seeing things. I don't know anything about that. "

Jin just tutted and pointed Yoongi to follow him.

"I really wish you stop breaking people's hearts. Stop it if you are just looking for someone to replace minnie. I real---"
Jin was talking when yoongi shouted at him.

"Stop jin. Just stop... I told you to never talk about him again. He chose that thing over me, I didn't leave him. Stop blaming me for something I didn't do. "

Yoongi then stromed out of the Apartment.