11. Yoongi

He couldn't Sleep all night. After seokjin and Namjoon left with sleepy Jaehyun, Yoongi remained in his studio. Yoongi didn't know why he couldn't move on from jimin as he tried to for years. Now he knows. He never really tried.

When he called Jimin in morning jimin didn't answer. He thought jimin must be sleeping.

Yoongi went to take a bath as he didn't went back home last night.  when he came back from taking a bath he saw jimin was calling him.

After talking with jiimin yoongi sent him the address of the hospital where they will be checking jihoon in. After talking to the idol groups yoongi was making track for he barged out of the studio and went straight to the hospital.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There he was. Jimin was standing in the waiting area of the hospital. he was carrying jihoon who was slightly patting his father on the shoulders as he hugged jimin. Upon noticing Yoongi saw jimin was mumbling something as he rocked jihoon.

(This scene took yoongi back to 4 years ago when yoongi couldn't sleep so jimin used to hum to him as he tried to help yoongi to sleep.So jihoon was really yoongi's son. Not that he was denying it. )

Yoongi sighed and went to jimin. 

"How are you jimin?" Yoongi asked. Jihoon's face lit up as he saw yoongi. 

"I am fine Yoongi. I asked the receptionist she said we have 5 minutes until we are called." Jimin replied.

"Jim....." Yoongi tried to talk to Jimin but was quickly interrupted by ringing of jimin's cellphone.

"Hey my boyfriend is calling. Let me take this one and we can go." Jimin said as he walked towards the door jihoon still secured tightly in his embrace.

Yoongi's world came crashing down on him. He definitely didn't think of this possibility.Possibility of someone dating Jimin who wasn't Him.Someone kissing jimin who wasn't him. He never thought of this. He never wanted to think of it. All this years Jimin was free to do whatever he wanted. Yoongi rejected jimin and their child so yoongi deserves it. It was not like they were married. Yoongi wanted to ask jimin for second chance. He wanted to ask jimin how can he make every thing right. But now he wasn't sure anymore. Now yoongi should also move on but he won't. Not until he is satisfied by the person jimin is dating .Yes Then he will. 

Will He???