25. Yoongi

Sorry for updating it so late. Got tangled in a lot of work. But Guess what?
I'm Back

------------------------------------------

Yoongi wasn't given a chance to get stunned when his arms were suddenly around jimin who let out a painful cry.

"Hey jimin it's okay. We'll do something. I promise. I won't let anything happen to our baby. Hey Shhhh "
Yoongi tried to calm jimin down he didn't want him to effect jihoon.

Yoongi took jimin out of the room and asked jaehwan to take care of the boy who was on the edge of crying himself.

When they were out of the room Yoongi cupped jimin's face and asked him to look up.

"Hey Minnie, you know he is going to be okay? Right? He has a beautiful parent like you and he won't be alone on this. We'll find a match for our baby. Okay? "
Jimin's eyes were full of tears and when he nodded one tear rolled down his cheeks. In Yoongi's eyes he looked so beautiful. And yoongi leaned Dow towards him and jimin didn't stop him. Their lips were barely inches apart when someone cleared throat. Jimin immediately backed away from yoongi. It was Jaehwan who then said.

"Sorry to interrupt but jihoon really wants jimin now he is crying. He thought jimin is sad because he didn't want to get an injection. So please calm him Down he is a good kid. "

Jimin nodded and went inside. Yoongi then stopped jaehwan and said.

"Don't tell anything to him hyung. He'll be excited. I don't want him to hope for us when jimin already have a boyfriend."

At this Jaehwan nodded and went inside his office to call seokjin.

----------

"Please jimin come with me. You have to eat and shower. Jaehwan is on duty tonight so please go to your hotel and get some sleep you are staying here without getting any sleep it's not good for you. " Yoongi asked jimin. Who again refused now seated on the sofa present in jihoon's private room.

It has been 2 days since jihoon got admit and jimin is staying with him. Yoongi is asking him to sleep but he is not listening to him. Bit today jaehwan has a night shift due to some patient so he offered them to keep an eye on sleeping jihoon who is now friends with jaehwan.

Jaehwan was trying to find a match for jihoon.