24. Jimin

Jimin was waiting for yoongi infront of his hotel. He had jihoon in tow who was very happy that he is going to get to play with Yoongi today. Yoongi wasn't here yet and it was getting kind of late. Jimin was patiently waiting for yoongi. He wanted to talk to yoongi about last night. He didn't know why but he wanted to explain to yoongi that it was first time Jungkook sent him flowers. He wanted to do something to make Yoongi not mad at him anymore. He didn't know why yoongi was mad at him when he didn't do anything. But deep inside he wanted yoongi to get jealous. He wanted yoongi to feel that he has lost jimin forever. Did he want to hurt Yoongi? Yes. Very much.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by a squealing jihoon who looked like he won a lottery by the way he was jumping around.

“Mommy yoonie's hewe. Wook. He tome. ”

And then yoongi was out of the car and walking towards them. He really wanted to ask Yoongi why he left so abruptly last night but he kept quiet. Then yoongi picked the overexcited jihoon and turned to jimin.

“Let's go. I'm sorry for coming late. I was up all night couldn't get much sleep. Then--” Jimin chuckled..

“Hey it's okay don't worry. We'll be on time only if you stop talking and start the car right now. ”

At this yoongi was quiet and he immediately went to open the front door for jimin who now took jihoon from Yoongi and sat. Yoongi the rounded the car and started driving.

Jimin was now tapping his feet and yoongi was this. He cleared his throat and said “Don't worry min. Everything will be okay. Jihoon is such a cool and strong boy. He can take care of himself. Right Champ? ”

“Oh yeah. Jihoon is a big boy now. Yoonie. ”

Jimin smiled and looked forward.

----------

They were sitting in doctor's cabin when jihoon asked.

“Is doctor going to give me injection. I feel okay mommy. I promise. ”

“No baby. We are here for yoonie. Look I need an injection like last time. Right? ” Yoongi comforted the poor boy who munched on the chips happily.

They were silent when jaehwan entered the cabin and cleared his throat.

“Hey buddy how are you?” then he glanced towards yoongi and said.

“I'm extremely sorry Yoongi. But your aren't a Match either. I'm going to admit jihoon here today and I want you to clear your head and meet me here after admitting jihoon. I'll be taking good care of your baby. ”
-------------------

It gets angsty now.....

What will happen now?

Any Guess?