31. Yoongi

Now standing outside of jihoon's room which displayed the loving scene of jimin and Jungkook, yoongi was really regretting not asking jimin anything before sleeping with him.

He should've asked jimin to consider Jungkook's feelings too. He was now dreading going in there and facing jimin's boyfriend whom he cheated on with. Oh God Yoongi was really stuck. He really wanted jimin back but he wasn't selfish. He always thinks about himself now he has to think about someone else other than himself. He really has to talk to jimin about why he didn't want the baby and why he wants to be in jimin's life. He wants to be introduced to jihoon as his daddy. He wants to apologize to jihoon and ask for his sons forgiveness.

Jimin did an excellent job by leaving Yoongi and keeping jihoon. Yoongi was so damn grateful to jiminie. He wants to help jimin cure his baby boy and after their forgiveness Yoongi will be out of their life. Yoongi ought to be. Yes he has to do it. He is not going to force himself in jimin's life.

With this thought yoongi entered the room.
And jihoon's face lit up by seeing his father.

"Yoonie you came. I miwsed you. " the small boy yelled.

Jimin was surprised by not hearing lisp in his son's talking but he kept quiet. Jihoon is really growing up. His baby.

Yoongi cleared his throat and jimin pulled away from yoongi immediately.

Jungkook noted this but said nothing.

It was yoongi who spoke first.
"Nice seeing you kookie. It's been a long time. "

Jungkook moved forward to hug Yoongi and replied.

"Yes hyung. It's been a while. I hope everyone's okay. "

"Yes they are. "Yoongi replied.

Yoongi was about to ask something when a nurse came in the room and asked jimin and yoongi to visit Doctor jaehwan in his office.

The both followed the nurse to doctor's office.

-----------

"Yoongi I know jin hyung has told you but I'd like to say sorry personally. " jaehwan said.

"No it's okay hyung. Just tell us the date our baby can get operated on. I really want to see him healthy and strong. " Yoongi replied and jimin was really surprised at this.

"Oh. Yes that is the reason I called for you. I wanted it soon too. I'm arranging the date of operation for day after tomorrow and I want Yoongi to admit here as of today. I really want to run some tests which are necessary. Yoongi can share the room with jihoon if he wants. " jaehwan said.

"No it's-"jimin started but got interrupted by yoongi.

"I'm a match for jihoon and we are going to save our son. And Yes please jaehwan hyung . I really want to share room with my son. " Yoongi said and got an okay to leave from jaehwan.

"okay "jimin Said sniffling.

"You don't have to live here tonight if you don't want to yoongi hyung. "jimin said.

"It's okay. I can arrange and also I really want to get to know my son. "Yoongi hesitated
"Only if you want! " Yoongi said.

"No. It's totally fine by me and I could use this opportunity to catch up with Jungkook. I mean-" jimin quickly said but yoongi nodded.

"Oh don't worry. I'm totally fine by staying with jihoon. You do your work. And Jimin?"

"Hmm. "

Yoongi paused but then he smiled and said.

"I just wanted to say thank you for giving me this opportunity to get to know my son."