19. Yoongi

Yoongi ate and went to bed immediately. He knew he was just giving himself hell for losing jimin. He lost jimin due to his own stupidity. But why was he feeling this now. It might be this that he needed the closure. He needs to move on. He will move on now. He was thinking about jimin all night that's why he slept late. It was near 4pm when Jin knocked on his door. Yoongi groaned and opened his eyes. He opened his door and let jin in.

“How are you feeling? I was so curious that I asked jaehwan about yesterday's appointment when you didn't respond. It was good that jihoon is opening up to you. He said your son is so cute. ”
Jin said teasing Yoongi.

“yes. He is so cute. He was so comfortable with me that I didn't even feel that he is meeting me for the first time.”
Yoongi said slightly smiling.

“Though I didn't deserve that. I deserved his hatred. ” Yoongi mumbled slowly..

“Well Namjoon called and said he wanted to talk about something but you aren't picking up. You should call him and come out then. I'm cooking you something.”
Jin said trying to ease Yoongi by diverting the talk and went out of the room.

Yoongi picked his mobile and his eyes widened when he saw 5 missed calls from jimin.

He immediately called him back and he heard sobbing in background when jimin picked his call.

“Hey jimin you called?”
Yoongi asked

“Umm. Yeah. I'm so sorry I know you are busy but jihoon is throwing a tantrum. I-i don't know why he is doing this he is always a good boy I promise but he is asking for you and... ” jimin said in a heavy voice which indicated jimin's been crying.

“Hey hey don't worry. I'll come right way. I just woke up that's way I didn't picked up earlier. I'll head over. ” Yoongi said as he searched for his things.

Yoongi asked jin to stop cooking and headed out without answering his calls and swearing.

Yoongi cursed himself as he drove to jimin's hotel. He should have picked the first call. His baby boy was crying  most of the day and it was due to him.

He called jimin when he reached lobby of hotel. Jimin picked the phone and told yoongi his room number. Yoongi knocked on the door of jimin's room. After a moment jimin opened the door with swollen red eyes and a hiccuping jihoon walking in tow. Who smiled widely upon noticing yoongi tears and crying long forgotten.

“Yoonie -hic- you awe -hic-wate. Wanna pway -hic- w'youuuuuuuu ” jihoon whined as he ran towards yoongi who crouches in front of him.

Jihoon immediately nuzzled into his neck and took a deep breath.

Yoongi stood up carrying jihoon who was now silent.

Yoongi rocked him and said.

“Hey I'm sorry buddy. I was sleeping till your mommy called me. But now I'm here we can play. Huh? Jihoon? ” Yoongi asked but jihoon didn't reply.Yoongi parted the boy and rocked him.

“Hey I'm sorry jimin. I was sleeping so I didn't picked your calls.”

“It's okay really. ” jimin said and then slightly chuckled and he observed his son in Yoongi's arms. “He was so tired of the tantrums today that he is sleeping now. ”
Yoongi was dumbfounded when he heard this.
“Well come on in. But let me take him to bed first. ”jimin said.

So when jimin tried to take sleeping jihoon from Yoongi the boy whined in sleep. So yoongi pointed jimin to wait till he himself will put jihoon to bed.

“Let me make his bed. ” Jimin said as he walked towards bed to set jihoon's blanket and pillow.

----------------------------------------