1

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

"Get up Naveah." Naveah heard as her eyes struggled to open. Rubbing her eyes she finally opened them sitting up.

She turned to look at the time to see it was only 9:35am. She sucked her teeth before sighing deeply before laying back in the bed.

"Naveah wake your ass up." She heard as she watched her mom open her room door.

"What ma?" She asked with a slight attitude.

"Girl watch your attitude, but go put some clothes on and go to the store for me." She said raising her voice.

Naveah rolled her eyes and got up as her mom walked out the door. She went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror before grabbing her toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing her teeth and washing her face. Shortly, she pulled her thick curly hair into a high ponytail. After taking care of her hygiene she walked downstairs grabbing her keys.

"I'm gone ma." She said grabbing her keys as she began walking out of the door.

She hopped in her silver Nissan that she got for her sixteenth birthday.

"I hope nobody in this damn Walmart I know. Cause I just look like ion love my self." She said to herself as she plugged her phone into the aux and turned on freestyle by Lil baby.

As she started driving she realized her car was on 'E' she sighed before making her way to the gas station.

-
𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

"I'm gone call you back bro."I said over the phone to my lil brother.

"Mane what the fuck." I jumped out my car. Some stupid ass nigga just pulled in the pump i was about to pull in. I was livid, tired and ready to get the fuck.

"Yo what the fuck nigga-" I wasnt able to finish my statement because that stupid ass nigga not even a nigga it's a fine ass shorty.

"Who the fuck you talking to?" I turned around to see who she was talking to cause she damn shoo wasnt talking to me.

"You just gone stare?" she asked.

Her voice so soft and cute, but fuck allat shorty got me fucked up.

" Say ma why you gotta have an attitude?" She looked at me like i had 3 heads. 

"You came at me." I chucked a little and she started looking at me like I was crazy.

"You better be lucky you fine, cause i woulda' been hurt your feelings for real cuhs. With yo disrespectful ass." She tried to hide her smile but I still seen it.

"Boy don't play with me." she said putting the gas in her silver Nissan.

"Say ma what's yo name ?" She opened her car door getting inside.

"My name?" She asked raising her eyebrows smirking.

"Ain't that what I just- yeah." I cut my self off.

"My name." She said driving off and I just chuckled at her li ass. 

.
𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

"Best friend, I just got into it with some man at the gas station." I said over FaceTime.

We been best friends since middle school,  I tell her everything and it's vice versa. She the only girl i trust honestly.

"Was he fine ?" she asked with a smirk.

"Well... yeah he was fine." I laughed it off.

"But his ass really had me fucked up talking to me out the side of his neck."