Chapter 12

Currently Quincy is laying in his bed receiving messages from different women. He promised himself that he would stop messing around once he almost lost Nae. But he can't help it that bitches be sending him nudes and he get turned on by it. He's a man and if he likes what he sees then he cant help that.

So him being him he replied back instantly text back notifying the girl that he was on the way. Him totally forgetting that Nae was going to come over because she was staying with her brother for a li while. He hurriedly put on some sweats and headedd towards the girl house which was the girl Taylor aka @taytay. When he got there he knocked on the door twice.

The door snatched open and there stood Taylor with nothing put lingerie on. He stared her up and down while licking his lips. She blushed at the attention and let him in.

"I see you finally came to your senses." She told Quincy. Quincy really didn't wanna hear allat he just wanted a quick nut. But one thing he wasn't going to do was kiss on another female.

While Quincy is breaking Taylor's back in a angry Naveah is pounding on his door waiting for him to open the door. She stood their for a good 10 minutes knocking on the door. She tried calling but he kept declining her calls. She grew aggravated and just left but instead of going home she went to Melani's house. Right now she was 38 hot.

Her gut feeling was telling her he was doing some shit he wasn't supposed to. When she arrived to Melani's house no one was there so she decided to go to her house and just shower and go to sleep.

Throughout the whole night she was up wondering what Que was doing but then she stopped and started to think about her mom. How she couldn't talk to her mom about stuff like this killed her. She just wanted to talk to her mom was last time. She wanted her mom to tell her everything's going to be okay.

She most certainly wasn't ready for the funeral that was coming up. She just wanted everything to go away and just become a big dream. Soon she just let sleep takeover as she got comfortable in her bed.

The next morning Nae looked over at her phone and realized Quincy didn't call or text her back but she shrugged it off cause she wasn't about to stress over no nigga. She decided to get dressed and head to Melani's house again. This time she was actually there. When Nae knocked Kareem answered the door and hesitated before letting her in.

When Nae walked in she noticed Quincy sitting down on the couch staring at her. She was a lil hurt because he didn't call her back or text her how he usually did. She started to think something happened to him but he's sitting down perfectly fine. She just mugged him and rolled her eyes. Before going see where Melani is.

But instead Melani walked into the living room and felt the awkwardness.

"Well this is awkward" she spoke up. Nae just went and sat on the love seat by herself. She could feel Quincy staring at her and she was starting to get aggravated.

"My face can i have it back" Naveah snapped at Quincy. He didn't say nun he just continued to stare at her. She just started to ignore his started and started to talk to Melani.

"Let's have a girls night, im tired of being lonely." Nae spoke kind of throwing slangs.

"Im done." Melani spoke.

"You gotta get fine like summer time fine im about to have you slayed and ima give you the right dress. oouu come on lets start getting ready right now" Melani hyped. Causing Nae to laugh hysterically.

"Ok come on, if what ever you giving me to flashy im taking it off" Nae let her know.

"As long as you know" Quincy finally spoke causing Nae to cut her eyes at him.