Chapter #6

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Currently the whole gang is in the living room we're discussing what we gone do today. We been chilling in here all day and we all are bored and complaining.

"Nae, i went to your house last night and your car wasn't there." Nia said randomly.

They don't need to know ive been staying here. I guess i was taking to long to answer cause everybody started to look at me. Even Quincy i guess he was wondering what i was gone say.

"Earth to Nae." Nia said interrupting my thoughts.

"dang, Nia you always in my business." I said in a playful tone.

"When you started to keep secrets ?" She asked as she was getting frustrated.

"sinceibeenstayingataniggahouse." i said lowly and quickly.

"Nae, i know you not over there talking to your damn self." Black said in full blown tears as he was dying of laughter.

"Nia, I couldn't sleep so i just went for a drive, dang." I said getting fed up.

She rolled her eyes before getting on her phone. I don't know why but lately i just been getting bad vibes from her like she be on some shady shit. But i just shrugged the feeling off.

"We should go clubbing tonight !" Nia suggested.

"Hell yeah." Joey stated.

"It's whatever." Quincy said shrugging. He always seemed to be the chill one of the group.

-

After we all met up we met back up at Quincy's house. I wore a red tight fitted dress that showed by curves clearly.

Im not most girls im a sneaker head so i wore my red low top vans. I applied some lip gloss to my lips im not a big fan of makeup. I wore my naturally curly hair down. To top it all off i wore my necklace that had my name on it.

I walked into Quincy's house and was ambushed by Nia loud ass.

"Damn, my bitch trying to snatch her a nigga tonight OKAYY." She said but i only laughed. I peeped Quincy mugging her and that just made me laugh harder.

"Damn she aint that funny." Kj said but i just flipped him off. And took a seat on the couch. We all looked good honestly me and Nia kind of had the same dress but different color and mines had laces in the front.

"Umm, how we gone get in if we under age ?" I said as I scrunched my fast.

"Q- i mean Quincy got his connections" Kareem said. I guess he dont know that i know that Quincy is QD.

-

We arrived at the club and we walked straight passed the line.

"Wassup ma, that red look good on you." I turned to see who it was. But then Quincy came behind me and turn my head.

"Just look forward." He whispered in my ear. Ion know why but that turned me on.

We walked up to the bouncer and he let us in.

"waddup QD, haven't seen you in a while li'bruh" he spoke out to Quincy.

Quincy just gave a simple head nod. We walked in the club and i was amazes at the place.

We walked up to vip and was chilling. Then some fine ass nigga caught my attention as he was walking pass but I didn't speak though.

"Let's get some drinks bitch." Nia said.