Chapter 26

*excuse any errors*

I jumped from out of my sleep and grabbed my throat. Then my head started pounding. This literally happens twice a week. I need to go to the doctor asap.

"You straight ?" Quincy said which caused me to look at the bottom of the bed to where he was. I didn't even know he was still in here. I nodded my head and rushed to the bathroom and started throwing up. Then Quincy came behind me and lifted my hair and rubbed my back.

"Ion like this shit, if you don't feel better later we going to the doctor." He said and i nodded as i put my toothbrush under the running water beginning to brush my teeth.

"And why you woke up like you couldn't breath ?" He said as i rinsed out my mouth.

"This was the first time that happened." I lied.

"I feel like you lying, but aight." He said then walked out.

"What the fuck is wrong with me ?"

Then my headed started pounding causing me to lean against the counter. I started to feel dizzy and i rocked back in fourth while looking at myself in the mirror till everything just went

Black.....

Nobody's pov

"Bae" Quincy shouted from downstairs once he heard a loud thud.

"Nae !" He yelled again still no response. He stopped what he was doing and went to go to where he seen her last... the bathroom.

Once he got in there he was shocked at what he seen. He rushed to Naveah's body which was laid out on the ground. He got down to her while pulling his phone out.

"Shit, bae come on you gone be straight." He said as he picked up her body and headed to his car. Quincy learned to be calm in situations like this, so that's exactly what he's doing.

After he placed her in the car he rushed to the drivers side and got in and sped off to the hospital.

"Say i need a doctor" he yelled as he walked in the hospital holding Naveah. Once they seen her they rushed to her and placed her in a rolling bed and rushed her to a room.

Quincy stood there in thought. He was so tired of feeling like he's loosing Nae. He also feels bad for her because she goes through so much stuff. She can never get a break. Quincy got snapped out of his thoughts once his phone started vibrating in his pocket.

Incoming call Black🖤.......

"Talk to me." Quincy said answering the phone.

"Yoo, nigga where you at we had a meeting today." Black fussed.

"Watch who you talking to nigga, and im at the fucking hospital." Quincy replied with the same energy.

"Why ?" Black asked softly.

"I found Nae on the bathroom floor passed out bro."

"Damn, she can't ever get a break." Black said to his best friend shaking his head.

"Right, after this i might take her on a li vacation or some shit." Quincy told to his right hand man.

"We should all go take like a family trip or some shit." Black said cause honestly he wanted a break as well.

"Yeah, but ima holla at you later 1 love." Quincy said.

"1 love" Black said before hanging up.

"Who was that ?" Jayda asked Black as he stepped through the door of his house.

"QD, li sis in the hospital again." Black said sighing shaking his head. Jayda froze and looked at Black who was looking at the ground.

"We going there right ?" Jayda asked getting herself together.