Chapter 20

"COUSIN !!" Nae yelled as she ran into Jayda's arms.

"Bitch i missed you so much" Jayda said as she kissed all over her cousin's face.

"Cousin this is Melani, Melani this is Jayda" Nae introduced the two.

"Omg your pudge is cute" Jayda cooed.

"Thanks girl" Melani said with a chuckle.

"Can we go im tired of being im this air port" Jayda whined.

With that being said everybody headed to Nae's car.

"Oh yeah, Kayla lives with us too but ion like that bitch at all, i had fought her duck ass." Nae told Jayda as she pulled out of the air port.

"What yall fought for she bet not come at me onnat dumb shit, on god ill have her shit leaking." Jayda said which caused Melani and Nae to start laughing but Jayda was being dead serious.

"Bitch you s-" Nae started but she got cut off by her phone ringing ringing which was connected to her radio so she answered.

"mane where you at ?" Quincy voice boomed through the speakers.

"I just got my cousin from the airport, we finna drop her bags off at the house then head over there. Why wassup ?" Nae asked.

"i miss you, your fine ass need to hurry up so i can-" Quincy started but Quickly got cut off.

"Baby, everybody in the car can hear you, you know my phone Bluetooth to the car, you can't be talking like that !" Nae said as she was blushing.

"My bad, wassup yall" he said speaking to Jayda and Melani.

"Hey big head" Melani said.

"Hi" Jayda said.

"You want something to eat ?" Nae asked him.

"Im trying to eat you" He said causing Nae to gasp.

"Oh shit I forgot they can hear me my bad. But onna real i want some wing stop, ima pay you back when you get here, and hurry up cause Aaliyah keep buggin about you" he said.

"Nigga don't rush me, but tell my baby i said im coming." Nae responded.

"Don't call me Nigga. It's either bae, baby, or that gay ass shit you be calling me."

"Why would i say bae if you not my bae"

"Naveah shut the fuck up, you heard what i said." Quincy said sounded serious.

"mhm, ima call you when i get to wing stop" Nae said before hanging up.

"Nae, why you be playing with poor Quincy" Melani frowned.

"That's my baby but, he shouldnt have did what he did, he lucky ian being bitter about the situation. We already act like we together but we just don't got a title and ian adding that shit till i feel like i can trust him." Nae said as he shrugged.

"What he did ?" Jayda asked curiously.

"Fucked another bitch while i was at his door waiting for him to answer so we could do something but whole he wasn't in the house cause he was at a bitch house fucking her. Then it was a bitch i fought." Nae stated getting heated all over again.

"Alright calm down remember yall in a good space right now" Melani stated, because she didn't want Nae to dwell on the situation again.

"mhm" was all Nae said as she continued to drive till they pulled up to her house.

"I hope this girl don't tell me shit" Nae mumbled to herself.

They walked in the house and Nae helped Jayda put her clothes in her room, While Melani sat down because Nae didn't want her to pick up on anything.