Chapter 33

Quincy in mm (don't worry about what he's wearing.)

"Nae why you not drinking you no fun." Jayda asked.

"It's like im dealing with two pregnant bitches." Jayda complained little did she know i was pregnant.

"I just don't feel like drinking Jayda." I said and i leaned back in the couch. Ka'liyah was just looking at me but she didn't say anything, like usual.

"With that drunk ass sweater on." Jayda mugged.

"This my nigga jacket you dickhead." I mugged her back. I had a little pudge and I didn't want people to see they probably wouldn't even realize because the pudge was small but me and Quincy noticed it.

"Damn, get off my girl dick." Quincy said mugging Jayda.

"Why y'all always trying to double team my wife, back off bitch." Black joked.

"I bet Jayda could beat Nae up." Black hyped.

"Oh yeah B you trippin we both seen my lady in action you know what she bout." Quincy bucked back. Me and Jayda looked at each other and bust out laughing. When we was younger we use to fight ALL the time. It would be what and what because our papa both taught us how to fight.

"Bruh Nae remember we started fighting at the mall." Jayda said laughing.

"Yeah, bruh i was so outta breath like nobody broke the shit up." I laughed.

"Fuck yall was fighting for ?" Kareem asked.

"Because she dropped my phone and it shattered." I told him.

"Who won ?" Melani asked.

"Shit, ion know." Me and Jayda said at the same time.

"I think i got the video cause Nia slow ass had recorded it." Jayda said taking out her phone.

"Then we got home and momo whooped beat our ass." I said shaking my head.

"Talking bout some damn don't be fighting each other, that bitch told me if somebody hit me hit em back." Jayda said. Jayda was always the type to refer someone as a hoe or bitch it was her norm but she didn't mean no harm.

"Man i loved that lady no matter how many times she beat me." I said shaking my head.

"Where she at now ?" Melani asked.

"Oh she dead." Jayda said. I looked at her with a straight face and we both started laughing. Then Melani started laughing. It wasn't that she was dead was the funny part but Jayda said it like it was just so normal like it wasn't nothing.

"Ian mean to say it like that." She said still laughing.

"That shit ain't funny." Quincy said.

"No but like it's the way she said it."  Melani said.

"God forgive me." I said knocking on wood and kissed two of my fingers and crossed it over my chest and then my forehead before putting my hand up toward heaven.

"Okay now you just doing too much." Jayda said.

"Bitch ion care." I bucked.

"Stop allat cursing." Quincy said and i just simply flipped him off.

"Say whatever the fuck i wanna say." I mumbled.

"What was that." Jayda said trying to be messy.

"Look you gone get off my babymomma." Lani said and i smiled.

"When you having your baby Lani." Ka'liyah asked Melani.

"Any day now."

"You scared ?" I asked shit i was just curious cause i know ima be scared when it's time.