Chapter #5

𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Honestly from what Naveah told me last night my blood is boiling.

I hate pussy ass niggas who think its okay to rape females, your child at that. Best believe he gone get his and any nigga thats coming behind him.

This one for Naveah. Ion know why i care so much about her, but i do.

Right now im helping Naveah pack her bag so she can come stay with me.

I smacked her ass passing her.

"Stop Quincy." She laughed.

"Come on you ready ?" I asked

"Yeah, come on lets go." she told me.

She kept trying to play some damn female rapper on the radio but i wasn't going for it. Don't get me wrong i fuck with some female rappers but whatever shit she was playing sounded dumb as hell.

We pulled up to the house and the bros car's was outside so i already knew my house was fulla them niggas. I should have never gave em a key to my damn house.

"Look ion like people in my business, so leave your clothes n shit in here till they leave." i told Naveah. She nodded in agreement.

But im really a private person no cap. I hate when niggas get in my business the only person that really know shit is Black.

We walked in the house and the smell of weed hit both of our noses causing us to cough.

"Damn, y'all sholl been around each other a lot lately." Kj said causing everybody to say they lil 'yea's, and ' i been noticing that, and shit.' But Naveah just flipped them off.

"Heyyy best friend." Naveah screamed to Nia.

"Heyy my best bitch." Nia said running up to Naveah.

"I missed you so much I haven't seen you in forever." Nia told Naveah.

"Bitch i just seen you Friday today only Sunday." Naveah told Nia.

"Say, Black lemme holla at you for a minute." I said while nodding my head to the back.

Once we got to my office, i pulled my chair out, and sat behind my desk.

"Wassup boss man." Black looked at me knowing i was serious.

" I need to find a Mark Johnson, you think you can find him for me." I asked looking him dead in his eyes.

"Duh, you know who you talking to nigga, when i find him what im doing with him ?" He asked

"Bring him to the warehouse and call me when he there." I started to stand up letting him know im done with the conversation.

"Aight, you know i gotchu." he said standing up as well dapping me.

We walked back in the room to where everybody else was. I seen Naveah sitting next to Kareem, they was sitting a little too close for my liking.

So i took it upon myself to go over there. I tapped her on her leg letting her know to get up which she did. Then i sat down and i placed her on my lap.

"Damn nigga we can't have a conversation with you interrupting?" Kareem said.

"Yall a li too close for my liking." i told him nonchalantly.

"You think ill talk to your homeboy?" Naveah asked me as she turned around to look at me showing her mean mug.

"Ian say allat." i said while I shrugged my shoulders.