Chapter 39

Very short chapter !

To, My nigga🔐❤️:
what color should i get my nails ?

From, My nigga🔐❤️:
white nails, white toes

"Well im getting white, what color yall getting ?" I asked Jayda and Melani.

"I might get yellow." Melani stated.

"Im getting baby blue." Jayda said as she looked at her nails.

"They need to hurry up because this smell upsetting my baby." I groaned.

"Y'all haven't thought of any names yet ?" Jayda asked.

"We talked about it but never agreed onna name." I shrugged.

"Yall better get to thinking." Melani said and i sighed.

"I know, im so ready for my baby girl." I stressed.

"I would be too." Jayda said smiling.

"You pregnant ?" I asked and her smile soon turned into a frown.

"Fuck no." She said mugging.

"Damn i was just asking." I said as i began to get my nails done.

"Yall I really love Black but sometimes he does shit that makes me question him even though I don't want to." Jayda said frowning.

"What you mean ?" Melani asked.

"Elaborate." I stated as i looked over at her.

"Like he be taking secret calls and stuff and when i ask him about it he blows me off or just tell me to mind my business then we end up arguing. Sometimes he would leave throughout the night while im sleep." She explained. I fell for her because that's the same way i felt with Quincy. But i doubted Black was cheating but hey you never know.

"Communicate with each other." I shrugged and she sighed like I didn't understand what she was saying.

"I think he cheating on me." Jayda said like we didn't know that was what she was implying.

"Maybe im trippin." She said shaking her head.

"But this happened to me before and i was getting cheated on." She stressed.

"Jayda calm down your over thinking." Melani told her. Honestly I don't he's cheating on her but then again I don't know i wouldn't think Quincy would cheat but he did.

"Just talk to em Jayda." I said and she just sighed and looked down at her black phone screen.

After getting our nails done we all headed back to me and Quincy's crib and just chilled. I was tired and EVERYBODY was here like always and baby girl kept kicking me. I swea she gone be a soccer player.

"Bae let's play 2k." I said as i threw my phone on the side of the coach. A while ago Quincy had taught me how to play now i just be whoopin shit.

"Why girls always trying go play da game knowing damn well they can't play ?" Black asked rhetorically.

"Chill on my baby, i taught her how to play she straight." Quincy said winking at me. I already knew what time it was... finesse.

"Play me if i win you get $50 if you win you get $50." I said resting my elbows on my knees. I looked over at Quincy and he was just smiling at me. I winked at him before he handed me a controller.

"Shit letssgettitt then." Black said cockily.

"You shoo bout this B they look like they up to sum." Kareem warned. Black looked at me and i shrugged my shoulders.

"Bae, watch her come on lets get it." Black said to Jayda then tuned into the game. She rolled her eyes before looking down at her phone. Quincy raised his eyebrows and looked at me wanting yo be nosey i just waved him off giving him that look 'ima tell you later'.

From, My nigga❤️🔐:
let him win da first quater then after that do what i taught you.

I locked my phone after reading it then began to tune in da game. Black was getting so hype.

"Na, Nae you was talking all this trash na look at this shit." Kareem teased. I just chuckled a lil and nodded my head keeping my mouth closed. I MOVE IN SILENCE BITCH.

The 2nd quater came and everybody was so into the game. Even Jayceon li bad butt was watching.

"Black i know you lying." Melani boosted seeing that I came back and we was toe to toe.

"Damn Nae you mighty quiet." Kareem boosted.

"Don't talk to her while she working li nigga." Quincy said mugging him.

"What you is her manager ?" Melani said mugging Quincy.

"Fucking right."

"Buzzle beater." Quincy hyped as i held down on square then released.

"$50 li bitch." I said holding my hand out with a straight face.

"Damn it been 4 quarters already." Black said trying to play it cool.

"You better pay my baby." Quincy told him and i tilted my head to the side and smiled.

"Im waiting." I told him.

"See i told you they was up to something." Kareem said shrugging.

"Where's my brother !" I heard Ka'liyah's voice. Guessing she just got here.

"Yall still don't keep yall doors locked." Melani stated rather than asked with a mug on her face. Soon Ka'liyah entered but she was with her friend which caused me to roll my eyes.

"Hey guys." Elena said with a fake smile and waved. They spoke i just picked up my phone and started to scroll down my timeline. Ignoring all conversations at this point. I stood up and started walking to the steps.

"Is she always this grumpy ?" I over heard Elena ask. I chuckled loudly to be sure she heard me as i proceeded up to the room and fell on my back in the bed.

"Baby can you please stop kicking me, this shi- stuff hurt."'i said as she began kicking me harder. She's been doing this a lot lately I just wanted to tear her ass up. I sighed loudly as i just kept rubbing my stomach. I heard the creek of the room door open causing me to put my attention on the door.

"You look like you in pain." Quincy said walking up to me and sitting on the bed next to me.

"Im over being pregnant." I pouted.

"She finna be out soon, my baby tired of being in that li stank ass belly of yours anyway." Quincy joked as he started rubbing circles on her belly.

"That feel so good." Nae said as she began to close her eyes.

"You sleepy ?" Quincy asked and she nodded her head with her eyes still closed.

"Mhm, but don't leave." She said grabbing his arm.

"Ian going no where." He chuckled getting in the bed comfortable next to her. He rested his hand on her belly as he rubbed it and put her to sleep.

"I love you mamas." Quincy whispered as he placed a kiss on her cheek. He heard her mumble something but couldn't hear anything she had said so he just ignored it.