Chapter 46

It was a Friday night and Melani and Jayda was at the house trying to get Nae to finally get out and have fun. Ever since she had baby lay she hasn't been doing anything but staying cooped up in the house with Lay and Quincy when he wasn't working.

"Come on Nae, just for a hour at least." Jayda said trying to persuade her.

"I don't wanna leave my baby." Nae said poking out her bottom lip. Thats really the reason why she doesn't wanna go. She doesn't wanna leave Alayna she's too attached to her and can't stay away from her for a long time.

"You gone have to leave her when you start school anyways boo." Jayda told her causing Nae to sigh.

"If i go where we going?" Nae asked causing the girls to smile.

"Ion feel like doing no bald head hoe shit, so we can just go out to eat or something." Melani suggested.

"See now that i can do." Nae said pointing at Lani.

"Oouu you hoes is boring, Nae you the youngest acting like you grown grown bitch you still under 21 and you mean to tell me you don't wanna go out and party whew chillay new homegirls/cousin me please." Jayda said shaking her head at the two.

"First off you only being like that cause you tryna shake some ass so Black could get mad then boom yall have make up sex." Melani told her.

"First off no cause fuck Black he gotta whole bitch and he playing step daddy I don't care any more because when the shit first popped off I apologized and even kissed his ass I'm not doing that shit no more so it is what it is im not finna be sad over a nigga who ain feeling da same way im feeling." Jayda shrugged scrunching up her face even thinking about Black.

"Talk yo shit cuhs." Nae said clapping her hads causing them to laugh.

"You be around yo nigga too much." Jayda told her shaking her head.

"Why you say that?" Nae asked raising her eyebrows.

"Cause you starting to talk like him." Jayda and Melani said at the same time. Nae just waved them off because she didn't realize but she most definitely was starting to talk like him even he noticed it. He actually found it cute.

"Anyways where we going eat?"

"We can go to Olive Garden." Melani said.

"Don't laugh at me but believe or not i've never been to Olive Garden." Nae spoke up.

"Me either." Jayda shrugged.

"Wow, okay." Melani said shaking her head taking out her phone and looking for some restaurants.

"You know what, Yup we going to Olive Garden." She said locking her phone back.

"Yerrr" The girls heard causing them to jump and immediately hearing Alayna's cries from upstairs.

"I outta beat yo ass." Nae said mugging Quincy as he came around the corner with Black and Kareem behind him chuckling.

"And you think that shit funny, that shit ain funny." She said mugging him getting up going upstairs. He sucked his teeth before following her up the stairs.

"Yall dumb as hell." Melani said mugging Black and Kareem.

"How im dumb ian even do nun." Kareem said shrugging going sit next to Melani.

"Cause yall as a whole woke the baby up." Melani said.

"Then she had finally put her to sleep, she been up crying all day." Jayda co-signed.

"Shutup nobody asked you ta say nothing." Kareem told Jayda playfully.

"Okay, cause fuck you." Jayda said picking up her phone unlocking it.