Chapter 43

"Don't forget to slow down when you pull up in the driveway so you won't hit that bump." I told Quincy he looked at me and gave me that look.

"Baby girl relax i got this." He said as he rubbed my thigh. I was so happy to finally be able to be in MY bed and to finally see my li princess in her nursery. She was so tiny at first i was scared to hold her but now i can't enough of her. But Quincy he make me wanna hurt him act like I can't hold my own baby. He so irky for no reason. He so stingy with her, it's cute but aggravating at the same time.

Soon he slowed down once he approached our driveway. Once he parked the car he shut the engine off and instead of me waiting for him to open the door for me i opened it for myself causing him to suck his teeth.

"Don't do that im just excited." I cheesed.

He grabbed the carseat as i grabbed the bags like, my bag, and the baby bag. As we approached the door i looked up at him and he was smirking at me. I smiled then proceeded to unlock the door. As soon as the door opened i was hit with a cold breeze.

"You left the air own for a whole 3 days." I said glaring at Quincy he just chuckling.

"Oopss." He said lowly.

"It's so cold." I said going over to turn the air off. Then walked upstairs to put the bags away. I seen my bed and just fell back in it. I missed my bed i was so ready to get out the hospital bed it didn't feel as good as my bed. I heard Alayna crying so I instantly got up and walked back downstairs to see Quincy getting her out her carseat. She instantly stopped crying and was slowly going back to sleep.

"Baby.." i called out going sit next to him on the couch.

"Wassup." He said reaching for the remote but at the same time he didn't wanna move too much because Alayna was laid out on his chest. I got up and got it and handed it to him.

"Preciate ya." He said turning the tv on. It was still kind of cold in here so i got up and got a cover out the hallway closet and walked back over to them and laid it on them.

"So you know Thanksgiving is in two weeks and i think we should have it here because I don't wanna bring Alayna out the house." I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"I forgot all about thanksgiving, but that's straight we ain bringing her out till Christmas." Quincy shrugged looking down at Alayna.

"I was thinking the same thing, because you know i think all of us is suppose to be staying at your moms house on Christmas eve so we can open up our gifts over there." I informed him because he never know anything that be going on.

"So that mean we don't gotta put up a Christmas tree right ?" He stated more than asked. I tell you Quincy is the most laziest nigga i know.

"We are, my house is not about to be looking for Christmas." I told him as a matter of factly.

"You do too much, you gone be putting that bitch up by yourself." He said side eyeing me.

"My nigga gone help me put it up." I said cheesing.

"Im not helping you."

"I didn't say you i said my nigga!" I said scooting over from him just incase he tried to hit me or sum.

"Oh so you gotta nother nigga ?" He asked smirking at me.

"Maybe, maybe not." I said tilting my head to the said.

"That's why my baby gone beat yo ass, and you can get out our house, ion need you nomo you had my baby already yo job here is done." He said nonchalantly and my jaw dropped at his response.