Chapter 48

(Continued) unedited

"This is why i love youuuuu oouuuu this is why i love youuu because you loveee meeee." Nae sung to Quincy as his high ass was just cheesing.

"What we finna do ma?" Shawn asked as Mrs. Morgan walked into the living room where everybody else was.

"Im waiting for Black mama to get here." She told them.

"My mama coming? Thats crazy." Black said looking like he didn't she was coming, which he didn't.

"She should be here any min-" before she could finish her statement there was a knock on the door.

"Ill get it." Melani said since she was closest to the door.

"Hey baby, how you doing?" They heard and they all recognized her voice to be Ms. Evans.

"Good, and you?" Melani asked as they both soon came into view to the others.

"Oh im good." Ms. Evans said looking around the room once she seen everybody.

"Ms. EVANS !?" Nia yelled in shock looking at Ms. Evans.

"Dang girl." Black said mugging Nia because she was loud.

"Nia?" Ms. Evans said looking at Nia then at Nae with questionable eyes. Nae just shrugged her shoulders.

"What you doing here?" Nia asked.

"I should be asking you that." Ms. Evans responded.

"Girl this Shawn girlfriend, Nia this Black mama." Ms. Morgan getting straight to the point.

"Anyways hey yall how yall doing?" Ms. Evans said as Nia still looked shocked.

"You his mama?" Nia asked scrunching her face up at Black.

"Yes girl." Black and Jayda said looking at her like she was dumb.

"Omg, wheres the baby?" Ms. Evans asked Nae and Quincy.

"Upstairs sleep."

"She got a li fever." Nae informed her.

"Awe poor baby." Ms. Evans said as she took out a CD.

"Why you gotta CD?" Ms. Morgan asked her raising her eyebrows.

"I feel like reminiscing... these videos from when i was a teacher." Ms. Evans said going put the CD in the tv.

"Mama don't nobody wanna watch some badass kids." Black said sucking his teeth.

"Oh boy shush Nae and Nia on some of these."

"So you was recorded us secretly see my mama always told me watch my surroundings." Nae said shaking her head.

"Shutup girl." Ms. Evans said shushing her.

"Excuse the way i look i know I probably look HIT." Nae announced as Ms. Evans clicked play.

"Im knowing your ass was bad." Melani said shaking her head.

"Man, bad ain't the word." Nae said shaking her head.

"Bae stop moving." Quincy said holding on to Nae waist.

"My bad." She said moving once more so she could get comfortable.

"Alright yall shush." Ms. Evans said starting the video and turned off the light.

"Okay hey yall, im Ms. Evans and i decided to record my class so when I retire i could come back and watch the hell that they gave me. Sit back and enjoy the video future me." Ms. Evans said into the camera before going to prop it before her students came into the class.