Chapter 24

*sorry for any mistakes

Naveah's pov

My eyes fluttered open to a bright ass light. The first thing i reached for was my throat because it was beyond dry.

"I see your awake." A doctor came in and said and all eyes turned to me. That's when i realized i was in the hospital.

"Here drink some water." The doctor said as she put the cup to my lips and start to raise the cup so that the water would come into my mouth.

As soon as she moved the cup i placed my hand on my head that was pounding so bad. I shut my eyes tight and hissed in pain.

"You probably feeling some head pain, due to your head being smashed against a sink and also the floor." The doctor said.

"Im going to give your family and friends to have some time with you before i come back and fill you in." She added as she exited the room. I started to look at my arms and noticed the cuts, and remembered i got cut when those girls jumped me.

I looked up and seen everybody here. My face instantly softened when i seen Quincy, because when i was im guessing in a coma, i heard him and Taylor's argument. Then my eyes went to Melani who looked like she was crying.

"Melani stop crying." I said but my voice came out raspy im guessing due to the fact i haven't talked in a while.

"How are you not crying." She said in disbelief as she continued to cry. I just shrugged because even though i was in so much pain i just couldn't cry.

"You know you been in a coma for 4 days." Ka'liyah asked. I just shook my head no. I knew i was in a coma when i could hear people talking to me and touching me but I couldn't answer them back or touch them back.

"Girl, you scared the fuck outta me." Jayda said and sighed in relief with tears coming out of her eyes.

"You know who did this to you ?" Black asked which caused me to turn my head straight so now i was looking up at the white ceiling. I was just thinking back on me getting jumped.

That was a perfect example of what my mother was afraid of. If she was still alive she'll look just like them crying over me. Not knowing if i'll wake up or not. When i was trying to do good and now this. All because of Taylor and Summer.

"Aww baby, im so glad your woke i made you a plate if your hungry." Ms. Morgan said coming up to me pushing my hair out of my face.

"Knock knock" the doctor said entering the room again.

"May i have a word with your parents ?" The doctor asked and swallowed the big lump in my throat.

"Her parents are no longer with us ma'am" Ms. Morgan told the doctor seeing that I wasn't going to answer.

"Well, umm as you may know you've been sleep for 4 days, we actually lost you but your a fighter, you actually brought yourself back to life, how you did it i have no idea but you did it."

"But do to damage in your cervix, you won't be able to bare a child im sorry...." she continued on. But i stop listening once she said I won't be able to bare a child.

"Ever ?" I said cutting her off from everything else she was saying.

"Maybe in the future but it'll be a miracle if you do." She said giving me a small smile as a tear fell from my eyes.

"Do you have any questions ?" She asked me.

"Can i go ?" I asked as my voice broke.

"You could actually leave now, but you have to get discharged, so hold on a sec, ill be back." The doctor said before leaving the room.