Chapter #4

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

"Pick your lip up." Quincy said to me.

I mean damn this nigga fine asf I didn't notice it before.

"Shut up."

"I'm gone grab my phone then I'll be ready."

"Coo, but I seen you tried to match daddy today." he said which caught me off guard.

I was highly confused till i looked down at his shoes.

"Nigga you decided to dress like daddy." i joked.

"Go head and get your phone li'dude." He told me while chuckling.

When i got to my room I noticed Nia was laying on my bed knocked out. I decided to leave her be, since she was staying anyways. I grabbed my phone and my purse and walked back downstairs.

Me and Quincy walked out to his car surprisingly he open the door for me to get in. I smiled to myself and got in. He hurried to the driver's seat and started the car.

"So where.." i started to say but Quincy cut me off

"Dont worry about it, just enjoy the ride." He said before looking at me smiling showing his pretty white teeth.

I started to doze off as we were riding next thing you know, I was knocked out.

I woke up once I felt Quincy nudge my arm.

"Nae wake up." Quincy whispered to me like we was at the library or some shit.

"Nigga what the fuck you whispering for?" i asked before laughing.

"Shutup and get out the car." he told me while shaking his head.

"Awww Quincy this is so beautiful, how come i never seen this place before." I asked, we were at the top of the city, we could literally see all the city from up here it was beyond beautiful.

"Come on." he said while walking towards a picnic table.

On the picnic table there was lots of snacks and a bowl of pasta. I couldn't help but smile.

On our little date, me and Quincy learned a lot about each other. Im actually growing to like him, he's not so bad after all.

After we were done eating we looked out at the city and talked some more it started to get late. So we decided to pack everything and he was going to bring me back to my house.

We were in the car driving back to my house for about 5 minutes before Quincy got a phone call.

"What you mean?"

"Alright im coming what the fuck she doing in my house for anyways?" I could hear the anger in his voice.

After about 2 more minutes of talked he finally hung up the phone.

"Is everything okay?" I asked softly.

"Yeah, we about to stop by my house real quick." I nodded my head not asking questions.

About ten minutes later we arrived to his house we got out the car and walked inside.

When we walked in i seen a woman who looked to be in about her late 30s or early 40s. Quincy resembled her so i figured it do I thought it was his mother.

"Oh my son." she said as her voice was shaking.

Which cause everybody to look in the direction of me and Quincy.

"Naveah, go wait up for me in my room." He said I was going to ask why but i noticed he said my whole name which meant he wasn't in the mood for questions. I quickly made my way to his room and laid on his bed.