Chapter 22

short chapter :)

Naveah's pov

I just walked out of the corner store with a bag of hot fries and a brisk heading to my car. Today's Melani's birthday so i was going to show up to her party but i might not stay long. It's been a WHOLE month since I seen Quincy i still hang out with everybody else but when somebody notifies me that he's coming i dip.

I've also heard you got him a girlfriend which im happy for. Even though I don't like him ima always want him to be happy with or without me. After everything went down i was just soooo done with Quincy. Like the shit he said hit home for me, maybe im being sensitive but i feel how i feel. Anyways im pretty sure im going to run into him and his girl at this party.

I went to the jewelry store and got Melani some ice and also my god baby. Yes, she gone be spoiled while still in the womb. Anyways in the house it's still me, Jayda, and Kayla. Surprisingly me and Kayla are getting along but i still don't trust her.

After leaving the jewelry store, I got back in my car and called Jayda.

"Heyy jaydawayda" I said.

"Hey cousin. Wya ?" She asked.

"On my way to come get you so be ready." I said before hanging up.

Once i was outside the house i blew the horn for Jayda to come out.

"Whew you ready ?" Jayda asked me referring to the Quincy situation.

"Nope, but ill be fine." I assured her.

"i really hope you are." Jayda mumbled to herself but i heard her i just shrugged and kept it pushing.

"Heart been broke so many times i don't know what to believe, but ima say its my fault its my fault i wear my heart on my sleeve." I sung lowly with rod wave as heart on ice played through the car. After a good 30 minutes we finally made it to Melani's house. They decided to have a house party due to the fact that Melani's pregnant.

We pulled up to the house and i blew out a breath before getting out of my car. Me and Jayda made our way to the back yard. Where i seen everybody but what caught me by surprise was Quincy sitting with Taylor. But what was i expecting of course he'll be with the girl he cheated on me with #hisbabymomma !!! Anyways i just bit the inside of me cheek before walking up to everybody.

"Babymomma !" Melani yelled once she seen me and wobbled herself to me.

"Happy birthday babymomma." I said as handed her the gift bag.

"Aww thank you" she said as she sniffed. Which caused me to look at her weird.

"Are you crying ?" I asked in disbelief.

"Ole crybaby ass she been doing that a lot lately your god daughter got her like that." Kareem said with a chuckle.

"Hey, sperm donor" i said as i went gave him a hug.

"Hey yall." I said turning around speaking to everyone who was here because i was not about to go one by one.

"Nanny" i heard and felt something tug at my leg and i looked down and it was Aaliyah. I smiled big before scooping her up and place her on my hip.

"Heyy nanny baby." I cooed. Yes even though me and Quincy don't talk Aaliyah is still my god baby i love her so much ! But i never went to christian her though but we all know thats my god baby.

"Can i stway wit you ?" She asked in her baby voice.

"You can stay next weekend i have to do something tomorrow" i told her and she just smiled while clapping her hands.