Chapter 37

"Can you lay back for me." The doctor said causing me to do as told.

"You know the usual." She said shrugging. I nodded my head as i pulled up my shirt and laid back. I looked at Quincy and he was looking deep into his phone i sighed because he's been doing that a lot lately.
After the doctor put the cold gel on my stomach she placed the monitor on it and I instantly heard my baby's heartbeat.

"Aww look at his little hands." I coo'd looking at the screen.

"**her little hands." Quincy corrected.

"Nah, i said what i said." I boosted.

"Well you'll both find out at the next appointment." The doctor Ms. Hannah coo'd.

"Doing a gender reveal ?" She asked. Quincy looked at me waiting for me to answer.

"Yeah, my sis Melani's going to come next time to get it because if i get it ima peek and im knowing Quincy gone look." I told her.

"That mean we gotta wait longer." Quincy complained.

"You act like a big baby." I laughed as i sat up and wiped the gel off my stomach.

"Well the baby is healthy and you can start eating more things so the baby can gain a li more weight but other than that yeah your perfectly fine." Ms. Hannah said throwing her gloves away grabbing her clipboard.

"That's what her fat ass been waiting for." Quincy chuckled. But he wasn't lying though.

"Shutup." I mugged.

"Well see yall next time." Ms. Hannah said leaving the room.

"Bae we can go get something to eat ?" I asked excitedly.

"Here you go." He said helping me off the li table thingy.

"Chick-fil-a ?" I said smiling.

"Come on with your fat ass." Quincy said laughing.

"Im not fat bitch." I said mumbling the last part.

"Keep playing with me." He glared at me i just smiled and headed out the door.

"Im so sorry." This girl said as she accidentally bumped into me.

"Its fine." I told her.

"Umm are you Naveah ?" She asked shyly like she was nervous.

"You are ?" I asked as i rose my eyebrows. I looked behind me and seen Quincy approaching us and when i turned back around and the girl looked terrified.

"What the fuck." I muttered out loud by accident.

"Im sorry, but um im lookkkingg for kkayala." She said stuttering as Quincy got closer.

"You know her ?" I asked him once he reached to where we were.

"Nah, why wassup who you ?" He asked her and she avoided eye contact at all times.

"Your Naveah right ?" She asked again.

"Who. Are. You. ?" I asked again.

"Im a friend of Kayla's." She said.

"Welp I don't know where she is, let me know when you find her." Naveah shrugged as she was now annoyed and ready to go. She grabbed Quincy's hand before walking away.

"What if she know something ?, where is Kayla Qd ?" I panicked as we stood by the car.

"Baby calm down, we gone talk in the car." He said opening the door for me. Once i got in I impatiently waited for him to get in.