Chapter 29

Short chapter :) (sorry for any errors)

"Hey nanny baby." I coo'd to Aaliyah as she sat in my lap. She looked up at me and smiled causing me to smile back. Her curly fro and her baby teeth are so cute to me. Her deep dimples compliments her darkskin complexion. She's so fat chubby and it's so cute how she wobbles when she walk.

"Eat eat" she said reaching for my snowball.

"Girl you don't need that." Quincy told her as he sat next to us as he played on the game. He been arguing with these people on this game for the longest.

"Leave my baby alone and tend to the game like you been doing." I spat at him. He just glared at me before putting his attention back on the game mumbling things to himself.

"Here." I said giving her some of the snowball. She opened her mouth wide like she was about to get alot of it but she only got a little.

"mmm tis gud" she said opening her mouth for more.

"Nah, that's enough she don't need allat." He said eating the spoon full i was about to give her.

"How you know I wanted your mouth on my spoon." I mugged him he just waved me off and pecked my lips.

"Alright bum niggas come on." He said into the mic of the game.

"Potty." Aaliyah said babyish.

"You gotta potty ?" I asked her and she nodded. I stood up holding her as i sat my snowball down.

"Come on bae move your fat ass out the way." Quincy retorted at me trying to look around me.

"Im not even that fat." I said mugging him. Honestly i was gaining some weight but I wasn't fat though. I moved around in the little hotel room until i made my way to the bathroom.

"Okay, here you go big girl." I said sitting her on the toilet. Then she dangled her legs as she pee'd. After peeing i watched as she wiped herself before throwing the tissue in the toilet and flushing it. Then i picked her up and let her wash her hands.

"You done ?" I asked and she nodded.

"You selling bro." Quincy huffed into the mic as me and Aaliyah walked back in the room. I was about to say something but then my phone started ringing causing me to answer. Then i seen it was Aaliyah's mom.

"Hey girl." I said as I answered the phone.

"Wassup, im outside." She said and i nodded as if she could see me.

"Okay, we coming down." I said before we said our goodbyes before hanging up.

"Im finna bring Aaliyah down." I told Quincy as i gathered her things.

"Alright hollon im coming with you." I heard him say as i walked into the closet getting her bag.

"What you got on ?" He asked before walking into the closet. "That's fine come on" he said grabbing his wallet and his car keys.

"We going somewhere ?" I asked confused.

"Just come on." He said harshly. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed Aaliyah's bag while Quincy held her. As we made it outside of the hotel we noticed Aaliyah's mom car. My phone kept going off but I didn't bother to look at it, because i knew who it was already and I didn't wanna look.

"You ain't gone get your phone ?" Quincy asked since it was still going off with messages back to back.

"Ion feel like being bothered." I said putting my phone on silent and stuffing it in my back pocket. He looked at me suspiciously but he didn't say anything.