Chapter #3

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

As I was sitting outside i was thinking i fought for my respect since i was 13, still don't have it.

But it's okay im still not gone let nobody think they can disrespect me. I heard someone call my name which snapped me out of my thoughts.

I turned to see Quincy looking down at me.

"Wassup ?" I said trying to see what he wanted.

"Why you out here by yourself when the party inside?" He asked. I didn't answer which led him to sit down next to me.

I chuckled before speaking. "You wanna know something ?" I asked looking him in his eyes

"Yeah, wassup." He said looking at me awkwardly.

"Never mind." I got up to go inside the house, but I felt someone grabbed my arm i knew it was Quincy.

"You don't look too well, want to get out of here." He asked.

"Nah, im good I don't want to ruin everybody's night." I assured him

"Q we need to roll out, this party kind of lame anyway." Black came outside and told Quincy.

So with that being said we all gathered into the truck and drove to a restaurant to get something to eat.

We all went inside and ordered our food. We sat there joking and talking. It's crazy because i just met these people but i feel like I've known them for forever. I like the feeling actually.

"Umm excuse me." i heard someone say from behind me and i assumed they were talking to me so i turned around. As soon as i turned around I instantly regretted it.

"Hey, Naveah i havent heard from you in forever." My stepmom said to me.

It's like i was stuck I couldn't speak or move. Then i seen a man walk up behind her.

"Babygirl ? How you been?" I heard my father say. He looks the same from years back.

"Nae." i heard Nia and Quincy say in unison which caused me to snap out of my thoughts. I turned my head towards them.

"I gotta go, i need some air." I walked outside of the restaurant not caring what anybody was thinking or saying. I let a couple tears fall as i was walked outside.

That was the first time i seen my dad in years. The thought of him calling me babygirl just made my blood boil.

.
𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Ever since the party Nae hasn't been her same usual mean self. It's like right now she showing her emotions or something. Honestly I don't even know why I care but I do. But after Nae left out of the restaurant those two people went and took a seat, I'm so confused as to who they are.

Nia even said she doesn't know who they are. But I was going find out. I went outside to find Nae sitting on a bench.

"Nae." She looked up at me.

"What was that back there ? You good ?" I asked.

"Why do you care Quincy? You don't even know me." She responded. I was taken back by her response. Like damn a nigga just trying to help her stuck up ass.

"You know what I'm trying to help you, but you know what...dont worry about it with your stuck up ass." I told her but she just flipped me off and got into a white car that pulled up.

"Tell Nia a uber took me home and I'll be by to pick my car up tomorrow." She told me before getting into the car and driving off.

-
2 weeks later