Chapter 25

"If i ever let you down im sorry, if i ever made you cry im sorry, if i ever broke your heart im sorry, if i ever told you lies im sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, didn't mean to ever make you cry." I sung as i sat on the couch scrolling down my timeline.

"Im hearing rumors about you and i cant stomach the thought, of someone touching your body with someone close to my heart...... im begging down on my knees im sorry." I sung as Ka'liyah started to boost me.

"okayy my good sis." She hyped and i looked up at her to see her recording me which caused me to start singing in the camera. Then i stopped and started laughing.

"Who heart you broke ?" Melani asked. I just shrug and started humming the song. Ever since i heard it on my explore it's been stuck in my head.

"If i ever broke your heart im sorry." Black tried to sing and i bust out laughing.

"Son shut the fuck up" Quincy high ass laughed.

"Nigga sound like he dying" Quincy said laughing his ass off. The only time he really laugh is when he high.

"Broooo nigga you funny as hell, he said sound like he dying !" My high ass said crying laughing.

"Im the only sober one." I heard Melani mumbled.

"If i jump off a cliff will i live cause no cap bro i feel like im untouchable." Black stated causing me to chuckle.

"Bruh." Melani said getting frustrated.

"I need some dick now nigga then im leaving." Ka'liyah high ass said getting hype riding imaginary dick.

"Make me beatcho ass cuhh." Quincy told her. As i sat back sippin on my Snapple and eating hot fries.

"Nae are you crying ?" Kareem said causing everybody to look at me.

"I don't know where my phone is." I cried while they looked at me like i was stupid.

"Like bro, look" i said standing up lifting up pillows.

"The ahit just disappeared like wher— omg Pookie our pictures were in there." I said crying more.

"Dumb ass, ya phone in your hand." Melani stated aggravated then i looked down at my phone.

"Aawws babymomma you found it." I said going give her a hug.

"Nope, dont come roun me ion wanna get second contact." She said.

"It don't work like that dickhead" Kareem told her.

"Don't yall gotta be at school in like 15 minutes." Melani said to me and Ka'liyah. Oh shit I forgot this was just a lunch break.

"Can you give us a ride ?" Ka'liyah pouted.

"Omg, i need perfume." I whined before going upstairs to get some. I sprayed it all over me then sprayed Ka'liyah.

"Come on bruh." Melani said fed up with our behavior.

"Im riding." The boys said at the same time.

"Omg" Melani said as she smacked her lips.

Once we got in the car Kareem sat in the front seat of course while Lani drove. I sat across Quincy lap leaning my head on his shoulder while Ka'liyah was on the other side looking out the window.

"I think they watching me." Ka'liyah said breaking the silence.

"Who girl ?" I asked wanted to mf tea.

"The government, i think they watching me." She whispered on the verge of tears. Bruh what the fuck was in the weed. Me and Quincy looked at each other then bust out laughing.