Chapter 36

Quincy in mm

(Naveah's pov)

(Naveah's pov)

"Bae just think about it." I begged Quincy.

"Nah, fuck you trying to move so bad for ?" He asked pissed off.

"I told you why already, niggas know where the fuck we lay our head you think that shit safe ?" I asked going over to where he was seated on the couch.

"Nae, move around you pissing me off." He said clearly stating the obvious.

"I don't give a fuck at all, like i said ima make my own money and im going to get me a house with or without you." I shrugged.

"Yooo." He chuckled. That's how i know he's really mad. Whenever he's really pissed off he chuckles.

"Who the fuck you think you talking to ? Got me fucked up round this bitch." He said raising his voice. I looked around the room sarcastically.

"Clearly im talking to your black ass we the only 2 fucking people in here." I said raising my voice outta frustration.

"You need to sit yo li stupid ass down cause 1 you finna get your ass beat 2 You ain't going no damn where especially if ian going with you." He argued.

"Who gone beat my ass ? Im not worried about that empty ass threat." I scoffed.

"Naveah don't fucking play me bro im warning yo lit ass." He said looking at me nonchalantly.

We're arguing because i finally told him what i told to Melani. Just like she said he would i he totally disagree. But my statement still stands ima still get me a house.

"Omg QD just leave me the fuck alone, i said what i said fuck." I snapped. He looked at me like i had two heads. He stood up and backed me into a wall whilst his hand was around my neck but he wasn't hurting me.

"You heard what the fuck i said. Keep testing me." He said lowly in my ear.
He let me go then went got his keys. Welp that went better than expected i thought glass was gone get thrown and shit.

"Where you going ?" I asked following behind him out the door. He just ignored me and kept walking.

"By time you come back ima be gone." I lied. He just chuckled at my statement and headed to his car. I sighed heavily before going retrieve my phone. I quickly dialed Melani's number and face timed her.

"You were right." I said and she just laughed.

"Duh." She shrugged.

"He left, i have no idea where he went." I sighed.

"He'll be back." She said.

"I know but i hate staying here by myself." I whined.

"Is his guards outside ?" She asked me. I got up and went towards the window to look out to see if i see them.