Chapter #8

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

It's been two days since me and Quency made up. I got one more day till my birthday im not really feeling my birthday tho.

It's just another day i was put on this cruel world. Unfortunately the principal said i can come off suspension early so thats why im up at fucking 6:30am cause my black ass on the way to school. I literally just wanted to sleep all day.

I walked into school and people were staring at me. It was high key pissing me off but i just shrugged it off and walked to my locker where i was greeted by Ka'liyah.

"heyy girl, welcome back." she told me all jolly and shit. I was still wondering why people were staring at me.

"Why everybody looking at me ?" I asked while furrowing my eyebrows.

"Well, word around school is you fucking my brother and...." she stated looking at me as if she was scared.

"yourarapebaby." she said quickly and I couldn't hear shit.

"um Ka'liyah can you just tell me." I stated calmly because i was about to my take anger out on her.

"That your a rape baby." she said i just froze there looking at her.

"what the fuck who'll say that dumb shit i bhet they WONT BEAT MY ASS stupidass people EVERYBODY WANNA TALK ABOUT NAVEAH JOHNSON is that all they said ?" I asked her while stating my other sentence with a mixture of calmness and raising my voice getting people's attention. She nodded her head while hanging her head low.

I sighed and just walked off. I heard her calling my name but I just kept going like I didn't hear her.

I kept walking until i was at a dead end i just sighed and slowly slumping down while i was against the wall and my head was in my knees.

But yet I couldn't cry it felt like i wanted to but nothing came out.

"Naveah Johnson please report to the front office for checkout." The intercom said twice so i made my way to the office. I really didn't understand who would check me out maybe my mom because she missed me.

But after I stepped outside it was Quincy we stared at each other for 5 minutes before he pulled me into a hug.

I finally took a breath I didn't know i was holding. Tears just started streaming down my face.

"Why can't i just have a regular day at school ? Why can't i just be one of the nobody's here ? Why did i even have to be fucking born ?" L

"Nae, i really dont know the full story of whats going on, but i need you to chill for me aight, just breath and we you get yourself together we can talk."

We got in the car driving in a route I didn't know at all but sooner or later i had cried myself to sleep.

I woke up as i felt someone staring at me. As i sat up I realized that i was somewhere i never been before.

I was about to panic but i wasnt finna let this nigga think i was a weak bitch.

"Umm, excuse me who are you?" I asked the guy who was still staring at me.

"You wake up in a strange place, wondering who i am instead of asking where you at." He stated rather than asked.

"Look where the fu-" i started to ask but as soon as i walked out the room i was at the top of the staircase looking down at naked women.

I'll be damned if i be a sex slave.

"Umm look who ever the fuck you is im not about to be a damn sex slave." I said as i walked in the room. To my surprise i was looking at Black, Kareem, Joey, Kj, and Quincy,