Chapter 23

Naveah's pov

Currently i was in the bathroom at school splashing water in my face, because right now im sleepy as fuck. Once i looked up into the mirror i noticed a group of girls. They were just staring at me, like wtf.

"Can i help yall ?" I asked as i turned to face them.

"You know, Taylor ?" One girl asked.

"You know Summer ?" Another girl asked.

"What do they have to do with anything ?" I asked impatiently honestly i was beyond ready to go home.

"You seem like you in a rush, so we might as well get this over with." One of the girls said. With that being said they began to jump me. You know me ian going down without a fight. I was really holding my own till this big bitch came outta nowhere.

Then they started taking out knifes and shit. I felt every time they cut me, but i still tried to fight. But then i became week, and I couldn't do anything any longer. Them bitches started to tase me. I then began shaking on the ground and they started banging my head on the floor and every possible thing in the bathroom.

I started to zone in and out of consciousness.

"Stupid bitch, this a warning from Taylor and Summer." Was all i heard before everything just went......

Black....
*******************************************
"Oh my god !" A girl yelled as she walked into the bathroom and seen Nae laying on the floor doing half dead.

"Help, somebody help !" The girl yelled as she ran out into the hallway, but she then spotted Ka'liyah and she knew that the two girls hangs out.

"Umm your f-ffriend !! Come see !" The girl stuttered as she pulled Ka'liyah towards the bathroom.

"Oh my fucking god Nae !" Ka'liyah yelled with hot tears running down her face. She then got on her knees and started to shake Nae, but she wasn't getting a response.

"Hello, i need an ambulance my friend is half near dead on the floor, we're at Lincoln High please hurry !" Ka'liyah cried on the phone then hung.

"Quincyyyy !" Ka'liyah cried on the phone.

"why the fuck it sound like you crying ?" He asked as he sat up at his desk at his trap.

"Nn-nnaee !! s-she !"

"She what Ka'liyah !" Quincy yelled.

"She's half near dead !" Ka'liyah cried. Quincy didn't say anything back, he just hung up and got in his car and rushed to the school.

Soon the paramedics came rushing into the school and ran into the bathroom.

"ma'am we need you to step away." They told Ka'liyah who was just holding Nae rocking her back and fourth. But once they told her to back away thats what she did.

"Do we have a pulse ?" One of them asked.

"It's fading she needs to be rushed to the hospital NOW !" Another one yelled and they picked up Nae body and put it on the stretcher.

When Quincy pulled up to the school, he saw them escorting Nae out the building in a stretcher. He couldn't get a good look at her though. Then his eyes went to his crying sister who was covered in Nae's blood.

"Que, they cut her up !" Ka'liyah yelled.

"You can tell that they banged her head on the sink and floor, they cut her so much !" Ka'liyah cried.

Quincy didn't know what to do he just got his crying sister and put her in the car and headed to the hospital. Quincy didn't wanna talk to nobody till he knew Nae was straight. While they was in the car Ka'liyah called everybody so now they were on the way to the hospital. When Quincy and Ka'liyah made it to the hospital they seen Melani and Kareem already there.