Chapter 32

(Short/boring chapter) sorry for any errors.

Naveah in mm

"Goodmorning baby." I said turning to Quincy as i seen his eyes flutter open.
He puckered his lips for a kiss but i wasn't going for it.

"Your breath stank." I said holding my nose.

"Get your childish ass on." He said mugging me.

"Im just playing." I said giving him a peck on his lips.

"But get dressed cause i think Black and em coming over here." He said getting up heading to the bathroom.

"Why can't we ever have the house to our self." I whined.

"Shidd ion know, i be thinking you be inviting them." He shrugged.

"I love them but we need alone time." I said going into the closet to look for something simple to put on.

"Later on next month i think Black planned a couples vacation, we not gone really be alone but you get the drift." He said and i nodded as if he could see me.

I placed on a black tank top with some black leggings. Plain as usual but I wasn't planning on going anywhere. I didn't plan on going anywhere for a while actually.

"You want a boy or girl ?" I asked randomly.

"A want a girl for some reason." He said and i looked surprised.

"Why you looked so surprised." He asked.

"I just thought you would want a boy, i hope it's a boy.... i know its a boy." I boosted sticking my tongue out.

"Ion feel like dealing with no boy when they get older doing shit i was doing ian gone like that shit." He explained.

"A girl is harder to deal with then a boy though." I said and he just shrugged. I rolled my eyes before placing on my black furry slides.

"You told anybody yet ?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nah, you ?" He asked.

"No, but i want to get us shirts made that would let everyone know without us saying it. Like a shirt that say expecting baby Smith or some shit like that." I shrugged.

"That would be nice, it's whatever you wanna do." He shrugged.

"Ima wait till im like 2 months though." I said and he nodded.

"Whatchu gone do about school ?" He asked.

"I was thinking finish the year off online but still graduate with my class." I told him and he nodded.

"Yeah, do that ion need you at school in no drama or shit like that." He said referring to me fighting.

"Ion even fight no more." I said but then remembered what i did to Kayla when they held us hostage. "Nevermind." I said lowly.

"Where is she ?" I asked lowly looking down at my fingers. He came up to me and lifted my head.

"What i told you bout that shit and she alive but don't worry about nunna that bull shit." He said. He was only saying that because he didn't want me stressing because it wasn't healthy for the baby.

"Why you didn't kill her ?" I asked. He blew out a aggravated breath.

"She your blood ian wanna kill her then you get mad at me for the shit." He explained.

"You can do what you want with her." I shrugged. He nodded his head before going into the closet and putting something on. Just as i was about to get comfortable in the bed there was a knock on the door.