Chapter 30

(short chapter😭)

Naveah's pov

"Yes Ka'liyah im perfectly fine, i just couldn't stay anymore." I lied as i walked into my motel room. Yes, a motel.

"Why did you leave him, Nae now you know you wrong." She said catching a slight attitude.

"Okay Ka'liyah."

"Don't okay Ka'liyah me bitch this time you left him without a reason you fucking wrong don't get mad when he upgrade." and with that he hung up. I would have never thought me and Ka'liyah would get in a argument. But there was no coming back from this once you disrespect me, im good off you.

Meanwhile Quincy has been blowing up my phone because I didn't come back yesterday. I wanted to go back the moment i stepped foot out that door. But I couldn't I don't know how but these people are watching me. But it's aggravating because I can't figure out how.

All they do is make sure im doing what they want me to do. Their basically controlling me. I hate it and i also hate that i really broke up with my baby.

What's really bothering me is idk how long they plan on controlling me. As of now i only have Melani because I can't associate with the guys at all. I just want this to be over.

I slipped out of the uncomfortable bed and went into the bathroom before looking at myself in the mirror. I brushed my hair up and slipped my slides on before going over to see Jayda.

Im so proud of Jayda honestly. She has a nice paying job with a good supporter. Even though she's always with Black im glad she still lives in my house. Im actually trying my luck because I don't know whose at this house, Jayda probably isn't even there she's probably with Black somewhere.

Once i arrived at the house i used my key to open the door. Nobody was there not even Kayla, Kayla's kind of weird. She shows up every blue moon then just go MIA the next. But I don't to much care for her so I don't complain.

The first thing I noticed when i walked in was that the house was trashed. There was glass everywhere and picture frames were broken into pieces. The first place i went was to my mother's room to see if anything happened in there. Once i got in there my eyes watered.

Her bed was flipped over and her dresser mirror was broke. It didn't look the way she left it. I quickly went under her bed to see if the picture books were gone. I sighed outta relief that they were still there. I got all the picture books and went put them in my car before going back into the house. I went to my room and got some of my clothes out of the destroyed dresser. Then i just took out my phone and called Jayda.

"JAYDA !" I yelled as soon as she answered the phone.

"Omg Nae !" She said concerned all the chatter i heard in the background now ceased.

"Where are you ?" She asked immediately.

"Jayda what happened to my mom's house !?" I asked as my voice cracked.

"Wassup what happened, I haven't been over there in like 3 weeks." She informed me.

"Okay don't worry about it." I said before hanging up as i left the house knowing somebody was coming over here since they figured out where i was.

I got in my car and sped off back to the motel with not one care in the world.

(Nobody's pov)

"Jayda you said she was here." Quincy huffed as they entered the old home Naveah use to stay in.

"Thats because she was clearly she left." Jayda said getting frustrated with Quincy
He was very moody and grumpy but he's relieved that Nae is safe.

"Man." Quincy sighed as he ran his hands down his face.

"Say man, this shit gone end soon." Black told to his bro. Nobody knew what was going on but Quincy and Black. Everybody else just thinks Nae needs some space.

"What if something happened to her man ion wanna hear that shit." Quincy said waving Black off as he went back outside to his car. As he sat down in his car his phone started ringing causing him to look down. Once he noticed it was Silas he answered quickly.

"Aye boss, think i got something you wanna hear." He told Quincy.

"What is it ?" Quincy asked alert.

"Come down to the trap ion think i should tell you over the phone." Silas said whispering so nobody in the trap would be in their business.

"Ima be there" and with that Quincy hung up before getting out the car again.

"Ayo Black we gotta go." Quincy yelled through the beat down house.

"Im coming bro hold on." Black said and Quincy walked back to his car.

"How ima get home ?" Jayda pouted to Black.

"Here, go straight home aight." Black said giving her his keys and a peck on the lips.

"Baby please be safe." Jayda said looking sad. Seeing her like that hurt Black's heart. He just nodded his head before kissing her passionately.

"Please." She said as they broke the keys.

"I gotchu ma." Black said before pecking her lips one last time before walking out.

"So wassup ?" Black asked his homeboy once he got into the car.

"We gotta go to the trap." Quincy informed him and Black nodded not asking any questions.

"Say who these motherfuckers behind us, they been on our ass the whole time." Black said making an observation.

"Man open that glove department." Quincy sighed. Black did as told and got out 2 guns handing Quincy one while he got one.

Black rolled the window down and began to shoot at the niggas. No surprise to them but the people in the car started to shoot back.
But them being smart they shot at the tires.

Quincy and Black soon felt the car flip with them in it. At this point they thought their life was over. The car flipped until it hit a tree then landed upside down. The only thing that could be heard were the emergency alarm on the car.

The people who were in the other car, smoothly got out the car and over to Quincy and Black. They got the two unconscious men out of the car and headed back to their van. They made sure to tie the two grown men up before placing them in. Once they securely put them in they drove off to there destination.

Meanwhile on the other side of town Nae is getting a bunch of text from the unknown person saying meet them at Quincy's Trap.
She was very hesitant but the person threaten Ka'liyah this time so she was on her way. Nae might not care for Ka'liyah anymore but she wouldn't want her to die either.

It took a while for her to get there, but she took the back way to get in so she wouldn't cause a disturbance in the front. Ince she got there she seen it was empty. No workers, No drugs, No nothing. All of a sudden all she saw was black as she hit the ground.