>>>>1. The last time<<<<

TW// Mentions of blood, suicide attempt

___________________________________

The room is calm and quiet. It's actually so serene that you want to remain like this forever.

But there is something else that is bothering you...

It does not matter how orderly and tranquil the room is.

 It is because your inside is in a state of turmoil.

You are constantly haunted by an image or rather a dream....

You are in a room that is engulfed by flames, flames that are consuming everything in seconds. You should be running but you are not.

Instead you are savoring the spectacle as satisfyingly as you would watch your own handiwork.

Wait, your own handiwork?

There is a searing pain on your left wrist and as you pick it up you almost faint at the sight of blood.

What are you doing?

You are bleeding! Do something!

But you don't do anything. You wait... you wait for you to bleed to death. You wait for the flames to turn you to ashes.

Mischief managed, you whisper to yourself as your tired eyes finally close.

You feel death.

It's wonderful.

You spread out arms to embrace death.

And then, in comes death in black attire and takes you away. Death takes you far, far away from all the miseries of your life before you finally fall into a deep slumber.

Rest in peace, Y/N, you think as you comfortably settle in the peaceful place that is supposedly heaven.

___________________________________

Okay so here's the first part...🥺💜

___________________________________