>>>>3. Have we met before?!<<<<

By the time you woke up you had absolutely no idea as to why you were there in that room. At the first glance, the tubes fitted on your hands, scares the hell out of you.

What the heck?!

You see a lady, neatly dressed in white, busily writing down something.

"Um, hello?" you blurt out to attract attention.

The lady picks up her head and peers over to you. She hurries over and checks your pulse and then notes down something on her writing pad. Then she hurries out.

Um, hello?

You just wanted to ask where you were and why you were here. Why did the lady act like she had just seen a ghost.

Did you look like a ghost?

The lady came back after sometime, followed by a man.

Where have you seen him?!

You wrack your brains in despair as you curiously look at him. Another woman comes into the room.

"Hyoki!"

Your heart leaps with joy as she reciprocates your happiness by coming forward to you and gently kissing your forehead.

"Welcome back, idiot, " she whispers as you looks at you indulgently. You smile back at her.

"Well Y/N, I've got someone for you to meet," she says pulling forward the man who looked so much recognisable...

Where did you see him??

"Hello, Y/N," the man speaks in a melodious voice. A brunette, his beauty was beyond comparison to anyone you had seen before. On top of that his voice captivated you and his smile; it  had the capacity to melt your heart.

But where have you seen this smile before?!

"I'm Dr. Kim and we'll be working together for sometime."

"Working?!" you blurt out.

"Yes. Working together to find out whatever is bothering you," he said with a firm resolve.
"Mentally, I mean."

Everything cracks open.