>>>>6. No one stops you after all<<<<

You notice him leaning over the wall, happily chatting with Hyoki, the latter blushing all the while.

How dare he?

You glare at him as you can feel yourself losing every bit of sanity left within you.

How dare he?

His playful eyes meet your burning ones, and all he does is to ignite them into raging flames by merely smirking.

How dare he?

You stomp angrily towards him and interrupt their conversation and pull him out.

"How dare you, Jeon Jeongguk?" and with that you smash your lips into his.

"Whoah whoah whoah."

Your eyes flickered as, gone was that beautiful moment of your first ever kiss. Instead you were presented with a man in white, furiously rubbing the temples of his bent down head.

"What?!" you breathed in amazement as you tried to figure out why the doctor behaved this way.

"Well, a moment ago you were almost giving this boy death threats as to not have a relationship with you and the next moment, you were smooching. Incredulous!"

"Well, that wasn't right after what I said earlier... Memories are flooding into me...a-and.." you choked, as tears streamed down your eyes again...

Why was it so hard to let it all out?

"Okay calm down," spoke Seokjin as he looked at you earnestly. "Let it out... Let me know .."

                              *

You had started dating Jeongguk for three months now. After a lot of conflicts and denials, and making each other jealous, both of you finally gave in to each other, when you kissed him out of frustration. It was a very messy kiss, with both of you novice as to how kisses work. Nonetheless, it did seal you both as a couple.  And after days of torment, you couldn't be happier when both of you could roam around together, show each other little antics of affection, and dream of a life together.

After all you were dating your best friend who practically knew everything about you.

You started to ignore Hyoki a lot. Maybe it was guilt of taking her supposed crush away, or failing her as a best friend. So for the principal amount of your time in school, you started to hang out with your lover.

"Ggukie?" you asked him one day as both of you sat in you favourite secret spot in the school backyard, his head propped up on your lap.

"Hmm?" he chimed, looking up to see you face.

"What is love? I mean are we in love?"

Jeongguk did not answer your question. He merely grinned and sighing, he held your outstretched hand.

"Love to me is YOU, Y/N. I don't know what other definition people might give to it, but for me it's just you... And with you it's forever."

You smiled indulgently at your boyfriend. He really loved you a lot. You remembered his face and the relief that spread on it, the day you both kissed.

"Do you love me, Ggukie?"

"Is that even a question?" he scoffed as he got up and sat down beside you.

"Still, I want an answer," you insisted.

Jeongguk let out a huge sigh and stared at you hopelessly.

"Why are you so cute?" he said, gently caressing your cheek, which made you fluster so easily.

And Jeongguk loved to see how you would turn into different shades of red, no sooner than you felt his touch.

"I love you a lot, Lee Y/N."

The words were enough to pull both of you to a passionate kiss which gave both of you an everlasting feeling of togetherness. This is what love feels like, you would think, whenever Jeongguk was around you.

"I love you, too, Ggukie."

                              *

"What's the matter, tell me?"

Your eyes do not leave Jeongguk even for a while. He was bending down, his hands clutching on a paper, that he was just not letting go. You caress his forehead and hug him, trying your best to make him feel better.

"Please, Ggukie, tell me what's wrong. I want to help you... Please."

"You can't..." Jeongguk spoke for the first time without looking at you. His voice sounded as though he had been crying for a long time.

"Ggukie, tell me," you said, gently kissing his forehead.

He brings out the paper and gives it to you. As you start reading it, he states, "An agency has hired me to debut for them."

You read through the contents and squeal in delight. "Jeonggukie, your dreams are FINALLY TRUE!"

Your heart knew no bounds as you had practically seen Jeongguk practice for this big day, your entire life, and now his dreams were coming true.

However, the doe-eyed boy did not look at you with the same expression. He became even more sombre after seeing you exulted.

"Well I'm hardly old enough to join and I'm scared it I can keep up to people's expectations and.."

"Ggukie," you said, cupping his face, " You'll be fine. Don't think about what others might think."

Jeongguk looked down and deeply sighed. "There's one more thing."

"What?"

"You don't understand, do you, Y/N?"

"Understand what," you said, unable to make out what he was hinting at.

"I'll have to break this relationship with you."

                              *

No sooner you remember this than you start to weep furiously.
"Calm down, Miss Lee, calm down," Seokjin says, looking at you.

"I can't," you say, wiping your tears, and take the napkin that the doctor was offering you. "I mean it doesn't even make sense. You break up with the love of your life when you get hired? Is this even a joke?" you mutter, breaking down into inconsolable tears all over again.

"Well, that is the scenario, Miss Lee. They don't let you date while you're a part of a group. You should've realised that and cooperated with him."

Something hits you straight in your heart.

You should realise and cooperate with me.

You glare at the doctor sitting in front of, clearly hearing the words that you had previously heard from someone in the past. It hurt you more that the person you had come to for help was saying the same thing to you.

"I'm sorry but you REALLY cannot help me," you say, picking up your things and leaving the room almost immediately, without giving him a chance to stop you.

Maybe he wouldn't even stop you.

No one stops you after all...

___________________________________

Hellooooo! I'm back again...💜👀 I decided that I'll try to give as much as updates possible before my semester examinations start all over again...😬 (Exams suck😔😔😔) Anyway do tell me how this chapter was...💜💜☺️☺️ Also our boys have killed out there in Seoul... Its kind of hard to imagine the LY era has finally come to an end...😔 It was so hard to see all of them especially Joonie cry. If they feel as much loved as we feel by them... then I feel honoured to be an ARMY!           💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

___________________________________