||||21. Here come the storms||||

An emptiness fills you while you patiently wait at the clinic. The crowd of patients around you makes you feel uncomfortable but relieved at the same time.

You are not alone.

You take deep breaths and keep telling yourself, it's okay. Focus on the positive thoughts. Focus, focus, focus...

"Ms. Lee Y/N."

You spring up to notice the speaker, smiling at you and bidding you to follow her.  You reciprocate her smile and follow her to the very familiar cabin.

Seokjin looked up from his work and smiled at you.

Ah, the smile.

You nod your head in response and settle in front of him.  As soon as the lady went out, a mischievous grin spread on his face.

"What?" you questioned unable to comprehend his demeanor. 

"Ah, nothing. I'm glad you came. Did you sleep well last night?"

A smile of relief spread on your lips as your breath did not feel suffocated in such a long time. 

"I slept well, really really well."

"Good," he hummed . "Good, good, good..."

"Seokjin, how are you?" The grin peeks again on his and it warms your heart. "Did you come to visit me here, Y/N?"

Yes, I did. A very large part of me wanted to see you.

"Don't be ridiculous. Why would I pay to come and see you? Are you an exhibit or what?"

"I am, ma'am, " he says cheerfully, as he settles his face on two of his palms outspread like a flower. "This is such an expensive face. In addition, my services are free, so what are you paying woman?"

"Tsk-tsk, I use so much energy and strength in coming here to meet you. Isn't that a lot of investment already."

Before you can react properly, Seokjin's face scrunches up with line as his laughter rings  just like a bell, with a hand gradually trying to subdue it.

It fills your heart knowing that you could make others laugh. You grin as your cheeks get warm.

"Yah, Y/N!" he says after a while. "I haven't laughed like that in forever."

I'm glad.

"Well, I have great company."

He smiles genuinely as he looks up. "You're happy, Y/N."

I am.

"I wouldn't come here if I was."

Seokjin scoffs at your perked up eyebrows.

"Ha! Why can't you come here when you're happy? I thought that we were bonding!"

An abrupt bitterness clogs at your throat.

Bonding? Seokjin I'm in...

"Ah sorry." He scratches his head as he looks up expectantly. "You do need me. What's it, Y/N."

After your regaining your composure, you say, "The song. It triggered some memories. "

"Which song?"

"The one which was your alarm notification. It rang yesterday. I heard it."

The bewildered look on Seokjin's face throws you off-guard.

"Hey, I did hear it, yesterday. I'm not lying or-- "

"No, Y/N. Of course, you heard it. But how did it trigger memories?"