||||15. Stay||||

A sudden rush of grief spreads through your body, making you feel terrible.

Your heart aches deeply, every heartbeat sounding so painful and so mellow.

You find it difficult to breathe.

Death pities the people who love you and who do not get your love.

You wake up with a start to find yourself on your bed, in your room of your on own house.

You pant in relief that it was all a nightmare.

Or was it?

Your throat dries up, and you gulp in a lot of water. The first rays of sunlight give you a sudden to strength to face your fears.

You let the dawn chastise you as you draw the curtains apart.

The streets are bustling with people off for their daily work. So many people, and yet you felt lonely.

Was it only because you cared very little or you cared a lot?

You got dressed and set out of your house. Hyoki had said that she would meet you in the evening and before that you had ample of time.

You opened your phone to find some unread messages.

I hope that you are no longer angry with me.

I am sorry, but I would really like to mend ways with you.

I did not mean to hurt you, I swear.

Whenever you want to talk with me, I'm here for you.

Just let me know, okay?

Until then,

Seokjin.

The words "I'm here for you," hit so much that it hurt. Some people do not have anyone who would take care of them. And here was someone, who was desperately trying his best to help.

Your heart cried, for slowly, Jin was becoming someone who genuinely cared about you.

You smiled a bit as you replied him back.

I'm fine, Dr. Kim. Don't worry about me.

Just give me some time. I'll definitely meet you again.

I will, I promise.

It's not your fault, so don't feel guilty.

Thank you for being here for me.

Y/n

A sudden rush of happiness flowed within your veins.

This man is not giving up, even after everything that I've done.

It did feel a little weird to step out of your house for no valid reason, but you no longer found it justifiable enough to stay prisoner in your own house.

Plugging in your earphones, you stepped out onto the street, humming the notes of the piano that played in your head. 

The world suddenly looked a lot more different.