>>>>7. Why is he holding you back?<<<<

You rushed out of the clinic and got into a bus that would take you home. Your mind was buzzing with a whirl of emotions as you fought and fought to not let the tears out.

No one stops you after all.

The thought, however painful, was true and it tore your heart apart. You wondered why fate saved you again and again.

Why was it soo hard to die, to escape from a world where you were no longer alive?

You slumped on your bed and cried your heart out. The bedsheet, the pillow, soaked themselves with the remnants of your grief, and tried to comfort you, as you clutched onto them.

The moment of sadness finally passed and you, exhausted with all the day's events, finally slipped into a long awaited slumber.

                               *

"WHAT THE HECK, Y/N?!"

A shriek blasted through the room waking you up, ever so harshly from your sleep.

You managed to open your eyes, through the small slits, made by your eyes lids, and noticed Hyoki at the doorway.

What?!

Hyoki's eyes were puffy and expression in her face illustrated that she was at one time frightened to death and also, so angry that she could kill.

And the last time, Hyoki looked like this was when you committed suicide.

For the fourth time.

"Hyoki," you mumbled out, trying your best to understand why she was behaving in that way.

"YOU FOOL!" she shouted, breathing heavily. "WOULD IT REALLY HURT TO TELL ME BEFORE COMING HERE ALL BY YOURSELF!"

The memory comes in.

Oh shit!

"Hyoki," you tried to say, " I'm reall---."

"SHUT UP?" she yelled, and saying so slumped down in the floor, crying bitterly.

"Hey--, " you said, getting up from the bed and sitting beside her, putting one hand around her shoulder affectionately.
"I'm fine see, Hyo. I'm fine." You slowly caress her head as you pull her closer to you. "I'm really sorry, Hyo. It was utter irresponsible on my part. Please forgive me."

Hyoki stops crying and looks at you, with moist eyes.
"Y/N-ah," she mumbles, cupping your face in her hands. "I t-thought you'd d-done it-t again..."

Her voice is choking but you can feel the concern behind it. You can no longer control your tears as you hug her tightly.

I'm sorry, but you committing suicide for boyfriends is just so typical.

You writhe in pain as you remember these words, hating your previous actions every moment.

You look at Hyoki with a stern resolution.

"I promise Hyo, I'm never killing myself again."

                             *

You were lost in your thoughts as you lay peacefully on your bed. Hyoki was sleeping in her room and you should be too. But something was keeping you awake.

Kim Seokjin.

It funny that how the man, who insulted you like hell, the man who did not care about you and let you leave, should be occupying your thoughts and keeping you awake.

But why?

You ruffled your hair in despair, as you proceeded to gulp in the sleeping pill, that Hyoki had left you with,lest you had trouble falling asleep.

Pling.

The sudden sound makes you jerk your head up. You pick up your phone and frown at the text message from an unknown number.

Who's texting you at three in the morning?

You open the text to find words you never expected to see.

I'm disappointed that you did not turn up today. Very well, if you're that unwilling to get well, then I guess I've to take matters in my hand. Be ready tomorrow.

- Dr. Kim

You keep your phone on the table as you lie down in your bed and stare at the ceiling.

This man was supposed to give up on you. Then why?

Why is  he holding you back?

___________________________________

Hello people!😊 Last update before I go on a short hiatus for my examinations...😌 I'll come back soon... Do tell me how this was... And why do you think Dr. Kim wasn't giving up? What do you think of him till now?

___________________________________