||||14. Death Speaks||||

Before we begin I just wanted to tell you all that this this is the next part of the book. Since I had forgotten to put in actual demarcations, I'll try to put in different heading signs... Hope you like it 😊.

___________________________________

You can feel yourself moving, as you cling onto someone.

Oh it's death.

Death is taking you away and giving you the freedom that you have been earning for, for years.

Stupid and foolish.

You hear the words distinctly, as you lay motionless.

Am I stupid? you try to ask, with as much as energy you have left.

Of course. You are dumb. You are senseless.

Death is reprimanding you?

You muster up a lot of courage and ask. I'm sorry, but why. How have I incurred your displeasure?

Death scoffs in disgust.

You don't think that you've not done anything out of sheer stupidity? You didn't think that your actions could have affected others?

Death's questions shocks you.

Are you pitying me?

Death stops moving as if he was speechless. A certain feeling of triumph comes over you as the master trickster of all life was at a loss for words.

Your feeling of triumph was momentary, for death retorted with something far more painful.

I do not pity you. I pity all those who loved you wholeheartedly and their love wasn't enough to stop you. I pity them, not you selfish person.

And somewhere you knew, that this was the truth.

Somewhere you knew, that you pushed away love.

You let this revelation sink within as you let death carry you, wherever he wanted to.

To a heaven, that you no longer were fit to reside in.

___________________________________

Okay this might be a bit confusing but since this idea came up later on, I didn't know how to make changes, right now... 😩

But if there's anything that you are unable to understand, just tell me so... Do tell me how was the chapter. I'm sorry for a very small one...  :(

Also I hope that you all are doing fine... Stay safe...💜

___________________________________