Chapter One - Four Months Later

Things have been difficult between Spencer and Tony in the months that followed Dean's death. With Tony back at work that leaves Spencer at home to look after an under 2 whilst pregnant, which is exhausting and lonely for her. They're both short with one another. Both miss one another which just makes everything worse for them. Spencer's hormones also seem to be tenfold this time, everything is hurled at her with full force. Argument after argument over stupid insignificant things. Like now. Tony left a screwdriver on the bedside table and Spencer flipped out. And yeah, okay, he shouldn't have left it there, and he should have been watching what Trinity was doing. And yeah, it's his fault. Tony rolls his eyes as he walks towards the front door of the huge house. He can hear Spencer slamming the bathroom door behind him and he sighs before he opens the door to let Sam and Bobby in both looking a little emotionally worse for wear. Tony sighs a little.

"Now's not really a good time" Tony offers.

"Pick up your god damn socks!!" Spencer screeches from down the hall, Tony gives Sam and Bobby a small uncomfortable smile.

"Spencer!" Tony shouts. "We have guests..." he manages through gritted teeth. He looks exhausted. Emotionally. Physically. Everything is exhausting.

"Un'le Ham!" Trinity shouts as she and Spencer enter the living room, Sam rolls his eyes fondly at the mispronounced name, he doesn't care she gets it wrong, he cares she's trying. Sam lifts up Trinity who tries to jump up at him. He chuckles and holds his niece up onto his shoulders, Bobby kisses Spencer's cheek and wraps his arms around her before stepping back.

"What's going on?" she asks. "Why the visit?" Dean steps out from behind Sam and Bobby and all it takes is split second for Spencer to realize. "Dean!" Spencer yells throwing herself at her brother who barely catches her as she stumbles into his chest. His arms tighten around her, holding her closer to him. "Dean" she whispers sadly.

"Spence" he whispers pressing his head to the side of hers as he rocks slightly. "I'm here" he assures her before he pulls back and smiles. "Look at you" he holds onto her shoulders looking down at her stomach, her bump. "You're....wow" he smiles though, this...this is possible because of him. "How far....?"

"About 18 weeks" she answers. He raises an eyebrow. "Twins too" Dean lifts his eyes to hers and then hugs her again. Threading his fingers through her hair to kiss her head. Sam stands with Tony who scratches at his beard watching the reunion in front of him.

"How're things?" Sam asks. "You two seem very....tense"

"I went back to work" Tony admits. "So yeah, things have been...difficult"

"You spent a year together, practically joined at the hip, it's gonna be hard being apart" Sam offers.

"That's what I said" Tony points out. "But she's hormonal and..." he shrugs and shakes his head. "Tired, she's just tired" Dean pulls back from Spencer, his hands on her face as she cries, relieved to see him here and alive.

"Hey. What about names? You got those yet?" Dean asks moving towards Tony and Sam with Spencer.

"I offered Thing 1 and Thing 2" Tony points out, Spencer turns to glare at him. "It did not go down well...." Tony adds taking in her hand bringing her knuckles to his lips.

"Neither did your follow up suggestion" Spencer points out turning to Sam. "Of Tweedledee and Tweedledum" Sam raises an eyebrow at Tony who nods.

"I made the mistake of trying to make her smile" Tony admits, Spencer pulls her hand from his and sighs walking away from him. Tony lets out a sigh. Sam and Dean share a look as Bobby sighs. "Will you three stay a bit?" Tony asks grabbing his jacket. "I need...I just need a couple of hours to do some things" He doesn't wait for an answer, just flees his home, Bobby narrows his eyes a little.