Chapter Two

The next morning feels better. The Stark house is calmer. Sam and Dean stayed the night in one of the guest rooms, Bobby left late into the night wanting to get back. Tony stands now, mostly dressed, his tie in hand. He seems thoughtful as he stands in front of a huge mirror, in the reflection he can see Spencer and Trinity behind him.

"I've been thinking" Tony states as he ties his tie around his neck, Spencer lounges in bed with Trinity, a book open in Spencer's lap, and by lap, it's her bump, the book resting against her stomach.

"Dangerous, be careful" Spencer teases, Tony sticks out his tongue and then smiles softly watching his two girls together. "So?" Spencer asks, Tony raises an eyebrow. "What were you thinking about?" she elaborates.

"Oh, right" he snorts a little and shakes his head. "Urm...well now you're alive and staying that way" he takes a breath. "What about a public announcement?" he asks her, she cocks her head. "You're my wife and the mother of my daughter, and currently knocked up with two more of my kids...."

"Why now?" she asks him. "What happened?" Tony looks down. "Tony" she warns.

"Yesterday, when...when I went to that bar" he starts nervously. "This woman, she hit on me" he admits, Spencer clenches her jaw. "I told her I was married...and she said that I wasn't...because why would I get married and not tell the world? Why would I not announce something like that? She thought I was wearing the ring to deter women"

"Clearly didn't work, did it?" she asks.

"Nothing happened" Tony assures her. "Spence, I swear nothing happened...but it got me thinking about it. She was right....why didn't I announce it? You, this fierce, beautiful, independent, badass, insanely smart woman is my wife...and no one knows, I want to brag...all I do is brag...and I didn't about this"

"Because I was going to die" she whispers kissing Trinity's head. "That's why we kept it to ourselves"

"But now you're not" he adds, she nods a little. "Pepper thinks it would be a good idea too, stave off some of the bad press my year off got me" he offers.

"What?" she asks him.

"You know, I wasn't seen at events, didn't go to work..."

"Tony" she starts, he shakes his head.

"Hey, it's okay" he assures her. "I don't care what they have to say about me, and the important people in my life knew exactly what I was doing and that is all that matters" she sighs and shakes her head. "It's fine" he assures her. "And hey, you always said that people should see this side of me more...Look, we'll be smart about it..." he assures her. "A select few trusted members of the press. We'll invite them over, into our home, do like a feature on us as a family....you, me, Trinity...Burt and Ernie" she shoots him a look, he smiles at her. "I know, there's a girl in there too but there are no good girl/boy twin combos" he complains a little. "Or we can wait until...they're born" he offers.

"Oh yeah, that'll be great, you, me, Trinity and two screaming newborns..." he sinks a little and sighs. "Alright," she folds softly. "We'll do it" he raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah?" he asks her. "Are you sure?"

"But we do it now before the twins are born..." he nods and climbs onto the bed. "And before I'm too big to get out of bed" he nods and kisses her softly. "And we get hair and makeup because if I am coming out to the world as your wife I need to look worthy of that title" he frowns a little. "Don't argue with me...you won't understand" he nods and caves.

"Fair enough" he assures her. "Whatever you want. We'll hire a PR agent...I'll get Pepper interviewing for one right away" she twitches a little before smiling.

"Here" she whispers pulling his hand to her side, Tony frowns a moment before smiling, feeling what she had.

"Wow" he breaths. His twins are moving inside of his wife. It is both the grossest and the most amazing thing. He looks to Trinity. "You want to feel, Princess?" he asks her, she nods and moves towards him and Spencer's bump. Trinity lays on Spencer's stomach and closes her eyes. Spencer and Tony share a soft look. Tony strokes Trinity's back and kisses her head before leaning up. "Alright, Daddy's got to go to work and earn the big bucks" he teases, Trinity chuckles as he climbs from the bed. "I'll talk to Pepper" he kisses Spencer, lingering a little before pulling away. "Anything you want bringing home?" he asks her, she shakes her head.

"Just you" she answers, he nudges her nose and kisses her again before pulling himself away from her, he hates leaving her. He would much rather spend all day at home with his wife, and his daughter and yeah, the business could run itself with the board but he still enjoys what he does. Spencer watches Tony leave with a heavy heart, it's still weird watching him go. She curls up a little turning to face Trinity who flicks through the pages of the book, she can't read it but she can still look. Spencer smiles playing with her daughter's hair. Dean knocks on the door frame and Spencer looks to him.

"You okay?" he asks, she nods rubbing her bump. "Can I come in?"

"Of course" she assures him as Trinity pulls a wolf stuffed toy closer to her. Dean walks into the room and towards the bed. He whistles looking around.

"You've redecorated" he points out, the wall once white and cold now a russet, browny red, with lots of golden brown accessories.

"Yeah" she agrees. "Tony wanted...something warmer" he smiles and looks to her. "How long are you staying?"

"Couple of days" Dean offers sitting on the bed with them. "Then we'll head back to Bobby's" he looks to Spencer, she nods a little.

"Alright" Spencer pulls Trinity up to her side. "What do you want to do today?"

"If you don't mind, I'd love to catch up with my niece" Dean offers pitching a smile to Trinity who looks up at her mother who nods.

"If she wants to" Spencer offers, Trinity nods, Dean smiles.