Plot Help

Readers

So you all know that I will not be doing Iron Man 2 (Because it is my least fav) but the events do still happen 'off-screen' (It is set May - June 2010) 

But I wanted to involve a bit more Supernatural, as Book Two hasn't really had that much compared to Book One. 

So I was thinking of doing a Book Three that is sort of a mini-book that will cover the rest of Season Five after the events of Iron Man (May - Nov 2009) 

And to take a leaf out of the PLL playbook; what if Spencer isn't actually Sam's twin but still a twin, either maybe John's sister's kids of Mary's sister's kids (or something else), and there are actually two Troians. (Similar to Alex and Spencer in PLL) 

Add in an angelic aspect to work with Season Five. Maybe twin archangels that have an affiliation with Lucifer and Spencer and her twin are meant to be their vessels. Or maybe they are nephilim (Kids of Gabriel or Lucifer or Michael etc) but allowed to live because of their part in the coming apocalypse (Maybe one is meant to side with Lucifer and one with Michael)

(Sam and Dean have been keeping this from Spencer because of everything going on with Tony, they didn't want to upset her or worry her even more)

Some prophecy that has one twin for good (Spencer) and one for evil (The other twin) 

If not with the angelic link, then maybe the twins (Spencer & other) are actually hybrid creatures, unknown to Spencer, but maybe the twin knows. Some creature that is evil. Ideas welcome. 

These are just ideas, none of them have to happen, but I deffo want to do a bit more Supernatural, but feel Spencer will be a bit left out with Dean/Michael and Sam/Lucifer going on.