Chapter 12: You will be mine

-Xavier's POV

"Mr. Sanford I am your son's teacher... Please don't-" 

I couldn't help it, I crashed my lips onto hers. Her soft delectable lips. They are more sweet than I could have imagined. I begin moving my lips on hers and can feel her begin to respond to me. God she is insatiable. I feel her hands travel to my jacket when she tugs it tightly in her hands pulling me further into her. I hold back the groan as I put one hand at the base of her neck and press harder onto her. I run one of my hands down to her perfectly sculpted ass. Jesusshe is perfect. I release the groan the moment her hands travel into my hair and gently tug on it. I didn't want to stop, she felt perfect against me. She tasted divine, I can feel the proof of my desire straining my pants. I am too caught up in the moment to hear the knocking at the door. 

She pulls back and touches her lips however I refuse to release her. I smirk seeing her red swollen lips and her flustered expression. There is another set of knocks and Heather walks over to the door and pulls it open. There is a tall guy standing there that looks to be in his early 20's. He looks at me and then back to Heather. 

"Hey Sunrise, Cami said you needed a ride and she had to leave early. You ready to go?" Sunrise? Did he give her a nickname? Who the hell is this guy? Does he really think he is taking her home?? I clutch my fist. 

"Hey Kurt, yeah I-" 

"She has a ride." I walk up to her wrapping my arm around her waist. The guy looks at my arm and then to my face clenching his jaw. I smirk at his reaction until I feel Heather pull my arm away from my waist. I look down to her to see her glaring at me. 

"Kurt, I apologize. I will be ready to leave a few minutes. Can you wait outside for me?" He nods and exits the classroom. I clench my jaw trying to contain the urge to punch his head into the wall. "What was that?" 

I look down at her. "Why are you letting him take you home?"

"He lives nearby and I have known him for awhile." She says walking back picking up her bag. 

"Sweetheart, I do not want you around another man." 

"I have told you before Mr. Sanford, I am no sweetheart and in regards to Kurt, he is not just another man... he is family." She tries to step past me. Oh hell no! I grab her arm gently and pull her back to me.

"You will be mine Miss Drake and I do not share." I state sternly. 

"Release my arm Mr. Sanford before I force you to." She states giving me a fake smile. I smirk at her. She takes her other hand and squeezes my wrist before twisting it in a painful position. I hiss in pain.

"Don't underestimate me Mr. Sanford." She whispers in my ear before gently pushing me away from her. I shake my hand and look back at her. 

"This is the only time I will allow you to walk away from me Miss Drake." She turns and glares at me.

"Mr. Sanford, I am no possession of yours. " She pushes the classroom door open and leaves me standing there. My mind racing from thinking of the fire kiss to the way she can handle me. God she is something else. I love her spirit. I brush it off and walk outside to get in the car. I see her getting in her friend's car. I clench my fist again before stepping in the car. 

"Dad, is Angel not coming with us?" Luca asks sweetly. 

"Not today son, you will see her soon." 

-Heather's POV

"Care to tell me what all I missed?" Cami says walking into the room. I am currently lounging on our couch with my feet propped up on our coffee table. 

"What are you talking-"

"Kurt told me he saw a very intriguing tall man trying to give you ride home?" I wave my hand dismissively at her.

"That was just Luca's father."

"Oh so the hunk has returned?" She says giving me a teasing smile. She flops down beside me on the couch. I remember telling her about the dinner and how she said he obviously was attracted to me. I thought she was foolish but now with the kiss... 

"Luca just wanted to give me a ride home."

"Seriously H, take a hint." She says throwing a pillow at me. I shake my head while she giggles. "On a more serious note, have you gotten any new calls?" 

"No" I shivered thinking about it. Cami bought me a new cell that was untraceable. Sam and her are the only ones with the number. 

"I'm glad your first day ended on an... interesting note." I throw the pillow at her which causes her to laugh. We set back and begin watching TV while she orders us a pizza. 

I head to bed with only one person on my mind. How his lips felt against mine. How his touch felt like flames dancing on my skin. The way his body responded to me. Those electric blue eyes... Did that kiss mean anything to him? After half an hour of tossing and turning I decide to pull out my laptop to do some research on him. 

CEO of Sanford Inc, Xavier Sanford, seen with well known model, Natasha Bolton. Sources say Engagement is in near future!

Natasha Bolton claims love of her life Xavier Sanford and her are very serious!

Xavier Sanford seen taken Natasha Bolton to his home to meet son!

I roll my eyes and realize that I was just another notch in his belt. No reason to loose sleep over someone who clearly is invested with someone else. I shut my laptop and once again try to sleep while feeling a slight disappointment in my stomach. As I fall asleep, the last thing on my mind is a pair of bright blue eyes.