Chapter 44: He is Mine

- Xavier's POV

I keep my eyes trained on my love. Her muscles are so tense and her hands are in tight fist. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. I can't move. I feel frozen in my spot. 

"WHO are YOU?" 

My head snaps at the fuming woman standing beside me pointing at Heather. I let my eyes travel back to Heather who takes slow seemingly calm steps towards her. I continue to stand there my eyes trained on Heather. She stands right in front of Candace and smiles sweetly. 

SLAP

I watch as Candace's head whips to the side. Heather's hand slowly lowering to her side. Candace slowly turns her head back towards Heather holding her now red cheek. I go to finally step in however Heather holds her hand up stopping all my movements. 

"He is mine. Leave this office... Now." She seethes out balling her fist again. Candace looks like she is about to retort however Heather cuts her off. "I will not hesitate to lay you out. Get. Out." 

Her voice dropping so low that I shudder. Candace gulps and takes a step back. Shit, even I'm intimidated. Candace looks towards me briefly however I don't even spare her a glance. She quickly paces out of the room. Theo still standing at the door closes the door leaving me alone with Heather. 

She closes her eyes for a minute before turning her body towards me. Her eyes open showing the blazing blue that currently are swirling with different emotions. I stay grounded with wide eyes wondering what she is thinking. I don't have time to think when she walks up to me putting her hand behind my neck yanking my head down to her. My lips crashing on to hers. I am shocked for only a minute before I feel her trace her tongue on my lip bringing me back to my senses. 

I devour her lips and pull her against me. Our heated kiss full of passion, and possession. I couldn't say I was mad at how she handled Candace. I think she restrained herself more than I would have if our roles were reversed. 

"You are mine Xavier... And I don't share either.." She says against my lips. I groan enjoying this side of her. She pushes me backwards making me land on the side of my desk. She latches back on to me pressing herself all to me. I feel her yank my hair back a little more roughly turning me on further. Her lips trail down my neck kissing and nibbling along the way. 

"I'm yours." I say breathlessly. Fuck! She begins yanking my jacket off my arms which I help with. She pulls at my tie before it lands on the floor as well. Her lips find my again as she unbuttons my shirt. 

Once my shirt is gone I quickly reverse our spots pushing her against my desk. I feel her fingers fumbling with my belt. I pick her up and place her on the desk hiking up her skirt in the process. My fingers going to her thighs. She moans feeling my hands rubbing her legs. I feel my pants fall down my legs and I step in between her legs pressing my dick to her core. We both moan feeling the contact. I pull back long enough to tug her panties down her legs. She once again yanks on my neck to reconnect our lips. I begin moving my hips pressing my dick to her outer lips gliding back and forth. 

"Fuck Sweetheart... I need you." I grunt. She opens her legs further pulling my hips to her. I gently press her down so she is laying on my desk. I pull the back of her knees towards me and don't hesitate thrusting into her owning a surprised gasp from her. I groan loudly feeling her soaking core envelope me. I fall forward pressing my head to her chest. I begin to move in and out listening to her moan out loud. "God Angel, I love you." 

I continue pounding into her not caring who can hear us. I am completely enthralled with the beauty below me. Her hair all over my desk as her moans continue to feel the room. I feel her clinch around me making me feel my climax rising. 

"Your mine Angel." I say before toppling over the edge once again unloading in her. I fall forward onto her chest. I can feel her heart beating out of her chest. Her arms wrapping around my neck. I still inside of her and lift my head to look at her. 

"As you are mine Xavier." She says sternly. I chuckle allowing my head to fall forward again. 

"There was never a doubt I am yours." I say wrapping my arms around her waist hugging her. Her hands begin running through my hair gently massaging my scalp. 

"Xavier, who was that woman?" I sigh and gently pull myself out of her. Heather leans up bringing me up as well. I look her directly in the eyes while standing there naked answering her. 

"She was my assistant. Nothing has ever happened between us until today when she came onto me. I feel absolutely nothing for her. You are everything I want." 

I see her searching my eyes before giving me a nod. "She is gone for good, yes?"

I once again chuckle kissing her forehead. "Yes sweetheart." I step away to gather my clothes while handing her back her white lace thong. Damn that is sexy. I pull up my pants while watching her slowly pull her thong back up her legs. She catches me ogling her and she turns a light shade of pink. Adorable. I throw back on the shirt and begin buttoning while she picks up my tie from the floor. 

"Xavier, why didn't you tell me about George?" I tense which she notices while throwing the tie around my neck. I clear my throat before answering. 

"Sweetheart, it is just a precaution." I look at her to see her smiling and shaking her head. She begins fixing my tie before tightening it. She tightens it a little to much making me look at her. 

"Next time, discuss with me first." She releases the tie. I loosen it and nod at her in understanding. 

"So you were going to lay her out?" I ask raising a teasing eye brow. I see her glare at me stopping me from further teasing. 

"Do you want me to slap you as well for letting her kiss you?"

My eyes go wide. How did she know that?

"How-"

"Just a guess." I put my hands on her hips tugging her back into my embrace. I press my lips firmly to hers. She sighs and kisses me back. 

"I love you sweetheart." 

"I love you more."