Chapter 70: I will always be yours

1 month later

- Heather's POV

"Alright my loves... Sweet Dreams." 

I lean over the crib kissing both of their foreheads. The way these two gravitate to each other is incredible to me. After we were released and brought home, they were always in sync. More extraordinary is the way that when one was upset, the other would come closer... as if they knew to console each other. Luca helps as much as he can and they seem to really trust him. Their cry less when he is near which makes him give a wide grin. 

Tessa is incredible with them and helps me greatly. She is like a fairy godmother. Leo still has a broken leg but is helping around the house the best he can. George has now taken up driving Xavier around since Leo can't. He also helps with the little ones. 

Nicholas is now a trainer at the base and is not deploying anymore much to my relief. Christopher went back to New York shortly after I was released. He still phone calls me daily and has sent multiple presents to all 3 children including an Xbox for Luca who now deems him the coolest uncle. My parents and Xavier's parents have decided to take a vacation together in Venice so they are currently gone.

Cami and Theo have taken their relationship public which wasn't as bad as when Xavier announced ours. Cami still didn't care for all the attention however Theo says he will not hide how he feels for her which has made Cami smile ear to ear. Theo seems to be very serious about Cami which I am grateful for. He has really changed his ways since I first met him and he only has eyes for her. 

Xavier and Luca are still the lights of my life. Xavier went back to work last week after taking 3 weeks off. He is incredible with the twins and Luca. Luca can't get enough of the babies and doesn't get upset when I have to attend to them. School is coming closer to the end and I miss the student's but I am considering only going back as a substitute next year much to Xavier's amusement. He chuckled and told me he would be happy with whatever I chose to do. Deep down, I could tell it made him happy to know I would be home mostly. 

"Sweetheart, are they asleep?"

I look up as I walk into our room and see Xavier laying on the bed with a laptop on his lap. I nod and walk into the closet and decide to do something special for my man tonight. I find the lace number that Cami made me purchase what seems like a long time ago. I have been working out while the twins have been asleep trying to get my body back in shape. My scar from the surgery well healed. The lingerie slips into place like a glove. I look into the mirror while running my hands down my stomach feeling my nerves jumble up. The white lace standing out against my toned skin. I put my silk robe over it as I walk back into the room. 

"Love, are you okay?" Xavier looks up at me as I fidget for a minute near the closet door. Xavier sets his laptop on the nightstand beside him. I walk up to him still keep eye contact with him. I walk between his legs as he places his hands on my sides. I gently undo the robe and let it fall to my feet as Xavier eyes go wide before they narrow slowly traveling the length of my body. I feel my skin beginning warming up just from his gaze. He slowly stands his full height still standing right in front of me. His head slowly lowering to my ear. "Love..."

I hum in response and gently lift his shirt up. He raises his arms slowly allowing me to pull it off letting it freely fall to the floor. I run my fingers slowly over his muscular chest. His hands gripping me firmly. I slowly travel down to the hem of his sweats gripping them as I slowly pull them down. His muscle tensing from my touch. I gently pushing him down on the bed. He flops down and props himself on his elbows looking intently at me. 

I step to him straddling him. His hands quickly finding my sides again grasping me firmly but gently. I gently unclasp my bra still gazed locked with his. The bra falling down exposing my perky breast to him. His hungry eyes barely resisting throttling me. I lean down whispering the one thing I know that would set him off. 

"I'm yours Xavier" 

Just like that, he rotates throwing me on the bed with his mouth devouring mine. His hands roaming the curves of my body. I softly moan when his lips leave mine sucking down the length of my neck. His hands finding the lace underwear tearing them off of me. I gasp in surprise but couldn't focus on anything other than my incredibly sexy husband's head dipping to my womanhood. 

"You smell fucking amazing love." He says in a low voice sounding rich. His mouth not wasting time to attaching to my sex making me throw my head back. It only takes a few minutes for me to completely come undone in his mouth. I take deep breaths trying to slow down my heart race. His lips slowly traveling back up to my mouth allowing me to taste myself. 

He doesn't waste anytime thrusting himself into me earning a deep throaty groan from him and a loud moan from me. He is merciless gripping my sides hard pounding into me. I lock my eyes with him seeing the same emotion there... pure love. 

"Your mine sweetheart." His thrust get sloppy as I feel him press even farther into me making me see stars. I close my eyes and bite my lip. "Look at me." 

My eyes fly open at his command as he groans one last time throwing his head back as I feel the familiar feeling of being full. He doesn't pull out and reopens his eyes locking with mine and grinning widely. I can't help but grin back. I reach out pulling his neck down to connect our lips. He chuckles making me giggle as well. 

"You ruined my panties." I say still giggling making him chuckle as well. 

"If you continue to dress like that, I will buy the whole damn store." I throw my head back laughing. He joins me pulling me into his embrace as he rolls onto his back. "What was that for?"

"For being mine." I state simply with my own smile. 

"I will always be yours Mrs. Sanford." I grin and look up to him. 

"As I am yours Mr. Sanford."