Chapter 30: See you tomorrow

- Heather's POV

"Miss Heather, I am done!" I look up from the paperwork at my desk and see the student holding up her work. I walk over and check it giving her a nod and a pat on her back. She in return smiles ear to ear showing how proud she is of her work. I love seeing how happy my students get when they accomplish something on their own.

It's now Friday and true to my word, I have not spend time with Luca or Xavier since the bar that night. Luca has continued to give me hugs and bright smiles throughout class and has only asked once if we could hang out. I told him we could this weekend which he nodded rapidly and got excited about. Leo has asked me each day how I was doing and made polite conversation. I still have not given my number to Xavier so I haven't spoken to him,other than what Leo has told me. He is currently trying to close on a big deal that he has been working on so I understood. I wondered how my family's business has been going but was afraid to search. 

"Class, you all did an incredible job this week! Please gather your things and drop your worksheets at my desk on you way out." 

Abruptly all the kids begin rushing around to gather their belongings before exiting the door. I stand by the door while a few of the students give me hugs on their way out. I do wonder sometimes if they don't get affection at home based off of how they treat me. Luca is the last in line slightly glaring at the last student who gave me a hug. I bend down to him. 

"Luca, what is wrong lil man?" I ask taking his little hands in mine. He huffs and grumbles out a response. "Luca... I can't understand you when you grumble like that."

"Matt said you cared for all your students and that I was just another student." I see him drop his head and his shoulder's slump forward. That little brat! I grip his hand a little tighter and tug him in my embrace. 

"Alright lil man, I have a question for you." I whisper in his ear when he looks up with tears running down his cheeks which I rub away with my thumb. His beautiful blue eyes focus on me. "Who do I see outside of here?"

He shrugs his shoulders and doesn't answer. I lift his chin up to look at me. "Who do I stay the night with?" 

A soft smile takes over his features while he shrugs again. "Who is my lil man?" 

His smile splits from ear to ear and he proudly points towards himself. I smile and nod. "No matter what other student's may say. YOU are my lil man and I couldn't be prouder! Okay?"

He lunges his little body back into mine and hugs me tightly wrapping his arms around my neck. I giggle while I wrap my arm around him and pick him up walking over to my desk. 

"Hello Angel, I am here to pick up Luca." I look towards the door to see Theo standing there with his arms crossed with a smirk on his lips. I tilt my head looking at him confused. He understands and pushes off the door walking towards me. "Leo had an emergency and Xavier is a little under the weather." 

"Is he okay?" I ask concerned causing him to smile smugly at me shaking his head. 

"Nothing he can't handle... I haven't seen you since Monday night." We watch as Luca runs about gathering his paperwork and stuffing it in his bag. 

"Yea, I've been busy with Cami and Kurt." I look over to see Theo looking deep in thought. I thought I heard him grumble something that sounded like that explains his mood. I look at him curious and he just waves his hand in a dismissive way. I shrug and lean down to once again hug Luca who happily jumps into my arms. 

"Momma, can you carry me to Uncle Theo's car?" I nod and grab my bag before heading towards the door that Theo is standing at holding open for me. I give him a polite thank you which he nods at while I carry Luca out. Luca continues twirling my hair around his finger causing me to smile at him. Theo sees him doing this and chuckles. 

"You be good and I will see you tomorrow morning. Okay lil man?" He nods and kisses my cheek which in return I kiss him all over his face causing him to laugh. I place him in his car seat and see Theo getting in the driver seat. 

"I will see you tomorrow Angel." 

"Wait, you'll be there too?" I lean down looking through the passenger side window questioning him.

"Yea, the closing of the deal is going to be held at his lunch tomorrow afternoon. The client wanted for a more casual setting."

I make an O while leaning back away from his car giving Luca a wave goodbye. I blow him a kiss which he returns making me smile. Theo honks as he pulls out of the driveway. 

Beep Beep

I turn around to seeing Cami pulling up in her Jeep. I walk over to her and climb in. She gives me a brilliant smile which I return. 

"Soo since your going to be visiting your boys tomorrow, what would you like to do tonight?" I shrug my shoulders and look over to her. She begins tapping her chin while looking deep in thought. Her eyes widen and she turns grabbing my shoulders. "Alright girl were going shopping!" She squeals causing me to sigh. It's not that I don't like shopping but I have plenty of clothes so I don't see a point in it. 

"Cami, we already have to many clothes as it is." I huff while she giggles causing me to raise an eyebrow at her. 

"I never said what we were shopping for?" She gives me a mischievous smile which I know means. I roll my eyes but she laughs and takes off. Oh.. What did I get myself into?

********************************

"Come on H, let's see it!" 

How did I know that Cami would end up sipping champagne while I tried on different lingerie for her? I take a deep breath before I open the curtains and watch as Cami's mouth drops open. I look back in the mirror to see if anything is out of place. I look back to see Cami taking a quick photo. Photo?!?

"Cami, what are you doing?" I shriek while closing the curtains. She giggles but doesn't comment. I put back on my clothes and come out holding the white set I just tried on. 

"Your getting it H, I mean seriously look at this!!" She shoves her phone in my face making look at the photo. 

"I mean COME ON H, I would kiillll for a body like yours." I giggle at her shaking my head. I feel confident in my body but I don't see anything special about it. I hand her back her phone while I take the set to check out. 

"You friend is correct sweetie, you looked sensational in this set." The lady behind the counter whispered to me while scanning it. I blushed and mumbled a thank you to her. 

"Ready to go Cami?" She nods her head finishing her champagne glass as we walk out. 

"Your wearing that tomorrow right?" I bust out laughing throwing my head back causing a few people to look at me. I recompose myself while Cami looks at me. "It was a sincere question H?" 

Oh good lord, what will I ever do with her??