Chapter 48: What did you do Michael?

- Heather's POV

We jerk to a stop and my pulse quickens. I stare at the door ready to fight him off. The door swings open and I automatically kick hard. He doubles over holding his gut. I take the opportunity to sprint out of the van. I hear his sinister chuckle from behind me. I continue running but hear his quicken steps behind me. I continue running but in vein. He catches up to me wrapping his arms around my waist. He tackles me to the ground making me land with a loud thud. 

"Now babe, I really don't want to hurt you. Stop this now." He grits out still trying to keep me from moving. 

"Michael, LET ME GO! HELP! SOMEONE HELP!!" I scream out. Next thing I know I feel a sharp prick to my neck. I gasp and feel my eyes getting heavy. 

"Nighty night fiance. Love you!" He whispers tauntingly in my ear. I try to stay awake but to no avail. 

I can't resist the darkness that consumes me. My last thoughts traveling to the ones I love most. 

**********************************************

"Wake up Babe." 

I hear someone gently slap my cheek. I blink rapidly trying to rid the tiredness of my eyes. I finally get my vision clearly to see Michael standing in front of me in white tank top and some dark blue jeans. His hair is tussled every which way. He is covered in sweat and dirt. His eyes holding this crazed look. I begin breathing heavily. I attempt to move however realizing I can't. I look down seeing my body tied to a chair. I hear him chuckle making my eyes travel back to him slowly. 

"Can't have you trying to run away from our big day, now can we?"

"Michael, we are not getting married. I don't love you and you don't love me." 

He throws his head back clutching his chest. He looks completely psychotic. I just realized that he is not in his right state of mind. He takes quick strides to be in front of me. His hand wrapping tightly on my throat choking me. My eyes continue to hold his gaze even as I lose all air. 

"Don't say things you don't mean babe. We are meant to be together." He releases my throat taking a step back with a Joker like grin spreading on his face. "I'm so glad I found you." 

I stay quiet worried anything I say may trigger him to go off again. He walks up to me cup my cheek looking intently at my lips. I don't move however my insides are screaming for him to release me. He goes from choking me to caressing me. What the hell?!! 

"God I can't wait to have you." 

I gulp realizing what he plans on doing to me. I attempt to steer the conversation. 

"Michael, how did you find me?" He stands up straight smiling smugly. 

"Your brother's phone. He refused to tell me anything however thankfully I was able to track your number from it." My heart race speeding up exponentially. 

"Michael, what did you do?" I whisper out. 

"Your brother never approved of me. He always said I didn't deserve a girl like you." He snorts before continuing. "Luckily that won't be an issue anymore." 

I can feel the tears running down my cheek. He is quick to see this and walks over wiping my cheek. 

"Why?" 

"Why what babe?" 

"You attacked my family. You came after me. You attack me... Why couldn't you just leave me alone?" His eyes hold a look I have never seen before. 

"You are mine. Mine to love. Mine to punish. Mine to keep." I feel my skin crawl and I shudder. He mistakes it for pleasure as he smirks. He walks over to me cupping my cheeks. "I did it wrong last time. I knew you wanted to keep your virtue til you are married. So, I will solve that problem." 

"Michael, I..." I trail off not knowing how to comment. 

"Don't worry love, we will have all the time soon." 

All of sudden I feel my chest vibrate realizing Cami's phone. Thank god it was on silent. I watch as he walks over to a desk coming back with a needle. I whimper and push myself further into a chair. He sees this and hesitates for a minute. 

"Michael, I would like to stay awake please.I'll- I'll be a good girl." I stutter out. I see his sinister grin return giving me the creeps. 

"I know love, but I want tomorrow to be a surprise." 

He walks up to me placing the needle in my neck again. I feel the sting and once again my head drops forward and I fall into darkness. 

"God Babe, I can't tell you how excited I am..."