Two

Her name

'It had been three days after the vehicular accident that involves the famous boy group, Bangtan Sonyeondan's Park Jimin and the group's manager took event. In the current investigation released by the Police Investigation Unit, it was said that the night the accident happened, sasaengs were seen closely following behind the member's vehicle, which unfortunately caused the tragic event. The casualty created is greater than expected.'

The room was solemn, it was silent and all eyes were glued at the television.

'Generally, eight civilians were hospitalized for minor injuries including Bangtan Sonyeondan's manager. Fans around the world showed mixed reactions over the accident. Many worries about the boy group's safety and majority of them prays for Park Jimin's vast recovery. No statement is released by BigHit at the moment.'

Kim Namjoon, the group's leader, quickly reached over the remote at the side table and turned off the television. It's pressuring to think of it. Almost all of the Korean media outlet feasts for the news and it's been days that they were all feed up about the accident. They can't even see the light of the day.

Temporarily, all of the group's activities were postponed due to the accident. Their schedule for the week is full-packed—they should be attending The Fact Music Award, a press conference and fan signing event prior to their comeback, but it was all cancelled because the members prefer to support their member. It's no use going to awards and facing massive crowds of media when one of them is in a tragic state. It isn't Bangtan Sonyeondan anymore.

It was devastating to look at it. Jungkook, Hoseok and Seokjin were stressed. Outside the patient's room were an open waiting area, spacious to start with, where a television is displayed in front to kill boredom. They look worried—horrendously worried for Jimin.

Jin were non-stop walking back and forth with both of his arms at his waist and with his head bored down. Jungkook were seated at the chair, his hands are tightly intertwined together, praying to the stars for a miracle. Hoseok, on the other hand, were blankly staring in the wilderness.

Namjoon silently heaved a deep breath. Watching his members like this is hurtful to begin with. It drains his energy... it stabs a knife at his back. He breathed again before going inside Jimin's room. Luckily, the hospital has had strict watch over media outlets and respected the company's decision of privacy.

As he entered, he was again welcomed by an unconscious Jimin. He was in a deep slumber and wasn't awakened for three days. A bandage was wrapped around his head. A nasal canula was connected to supply oxygen and an IV to supply additional nutrients to his body. His eyelids didn't move or even his fingers. He was cocooned around the hospital sheets.

"Jeongyeon."

Namjoon called softly to see a woman sleeping at the side of the bed where Jimin lays, with her head bored down.

Jeongyeon woke up, evidently looking tired and worn out but she still looks presentable enough.

"I think it's time for you to rest." Namjoon said and neared. "We can handle it. We got the members here with Chim."

The leader smiled. His dimples were seen. But his eyes never lie.

Jeongyeon slowly nodded her head, rather in acceptance, she was hesitantly declining his offer.

"A-aniyo." Her voice sounded light. "It's okay, Namjoon. I can stay a little bit more."

Namjoon can see that she really worries for him. She never left his side ever since day one and it's traumatic for her, Namjoon knows. It was traumatic for all of them. Namjoon was happy for them, especially for Jimin that he found what he was looking for—that he found someone worthy of his existence. Namjoon knows how Jimin loves Jeongyeon. It started in a simple awe between groups, Jimin idolizes her ever since before they debuted because of the connection between JYP and Bighit, then it grew to simple meetings during music shows, simple conversations at the backstage and it grew even more... they grew to love.